• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

How can I improve on this wiki?

MaxForward

Joke Battles
Retired
I wanna become someone like Christian, Seol, Rodri and Crabby.

I need your tips and ideas.

(Not highlighting this because everyone hates me highlighting things for no reason)

(And yes, I will ignore the trolls from now on)

I don't know.

I know that isn't helpful, but I didn't want to make you feel ignored.

Rodri "Dante" said:
I don't know.

I know that isn't helpful, but I didn't want to make you feel ignored.
Should I highlight this so that more people will know?

To be honest, if other people don't reply to this it's because they don't want to, you shouldn't force them.

Welp, suppose I should give my opinion on this.

You're really not a BAD mod by any stretch of the imagination, but you definitely have some inherent flaws. First off, the highlighting. Yes, everyone has said it so far and you have started to do it less, but it's still a problem. Highlighting should preferably be reserved for matters that concern the entire wiki. Not something as trivial as, say, a VS thread.

Secondly, your maturity. More specifically, the way you handle certain situations. One example that comes to mind is how you handled the spammers that assaulted us several weeks ago. While your distraction did work out somewhat in the end, you still gave the spammer exactly what he wanted: attention. And this is despite the fact that I specifically warned multiple times to not do so.

If you can get past these, you'd be just fine as a Staff member.

Crabwhale said:
Welp, suppose I should give my opinion on this.
You're really not a BAD mod by any stretch of the imagination, but you definitely have some inherent flaws. First off, the highlighting. Yes, everyone has said it so far and you have started to do it less, but it's still a problem. Highlighting should preferably be reserved for matters that concern the entire wiki. Not something as trivial as, say, a VS thread.

Secondly, your maturity. More specifically, the way you handle certain situations. One example that comes to mind is how you handled the spammers that assaulted us several weeks ago. While your distraction did work out somewhat in the end, you still gave the spammer exactly what he wanted: attention. And this is despite the fact that I specifically warned multiple times to not do so.

If you can get past these, you'd be just fine as a Staff member.
Pretty much this

you're ok and this wiki is in a state that it almost can't be recovered like son goku (True Power) at one point. It can still be recovered it just will take a huge time and sacrifice.

Back