• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

How Bad is Suggsverse?

Just fill the comments with quotes or statements that show just how bad suggsverse.
I want to see how loud we hit the bottom of the hole.

The fact that every character has access and resistance to a freezing spell that's somehow colder than absolute zero already says a lot about the verse.

and cataphysics is supposedly greater than omnipotence (bullshit)
Look at this:
from the wiki
"The arguments in itself rests in that which surpasses that which has already surpassed higher degrees of levels of Omnipotence, Omnipresence and Omniscience; essentially making such zeniths infinitesimally archaic.

The word "cataphysics" derives from the Greek words (catá) ("Downward", "against" or "back") and (physiká) ("physics"). It was first used as the title for several of Lionel Suggs’ characters in terms of scope of abilities, because the scope of the characters was largely more encompassing than that which was already the zenith of all. The prefix cata- ("against") indicates that these works goes "against" the stages on physics. However, Lionel Suggs himself did not call the subject of this scope "Cataphysics": he referred to it as "a Voyager philosophy." Those inspired by Lionel Suggs’ works, is thought to have placed the term on Voyager philosophy.

Cataphysics supersedes all categories of Metaphysics, all categories of Pataphysics, and continues to supersede all categories of physics and understanding ever mentioned or seen (and above the ever transcending absolute permanent multiplicity amount never mentioned, seen, or even conceived of yet…) in order to determine an ever overstepping leap beyond a peak scope of magnitude. It is not all, for any categories or hierarchy of THE ALL is no more than a pinpoint within its aspect of logic. Although in Cataphysics, broad conceptualizations and zeniths such as Omnipotence, Omnipresence, Omniscience, Omnicompetence, Omnifarious, Omnificence, Omnilingualism, Omnilock, and Omni (in general and in definition of scope) are easily surpassed, superseded, suppressed, subjugated, and silenced to be that of a singular lowest less than micro point of nothingness; for even the zenith becomes null, absent and meaningless."

Its the equivalent of a child losing because they can't hit little timmy's omega delta super smash kaioken x1,000,000 bankai rinnegan mangekyo sharingan vetrix supreme shield.

This took me 5 braincells to type

Praé was placed in chains and shackles and was forced to live in the bounds of his basement. He would go on to abuse her, stalk her and rape her at his leisure. He would particularly rape her on her birthdays as a present to remind her that he was a kind, gentle, and caring father. At the age of eleven, the chains released their restraint upon her. Just as her father entered the basement, she Ruthlessly tore him apart until only a puddle of blood remained. After this a woman picked her up outside and would go on to mother her. 10 years later Praé has grown to be very cheerful, Very kind-hearted and polite. She is bright beautiful and an extremely smart woman. She has gone into the intercepting business. She is tasked with making sure that packages do not make their deliveries, or making sure that tasks given to others are not completed by the appointed time. She is the best in the business, but recent events have called for her to turn her attention to other matters.

Someone recently brought to my attention that because I included Fan Fiction in my story, it does not seem right. I know what Fan Fiction is and I am well-aware that some could write a story including my work. At the same time, I already created the idea. Even if you write a Fan Fiction about my work, I have already included it in my work. In fact, you can only write about it because I have already dictated that you would and could. I created that possibility for you. So no matter what you think, you might as well state that I am that equation above God that has simply allowed you to write that story. Even if you try to write something that states that it was done before me, the fact remains that the thought and possibility came from me to even allow that. In essence, you have already become part of my work without you even knowing it because I created it... not you.

damn bro

I solo suggverse creator and all his types and strokes it's just because I shit my pants on socks

And that how he was created
Shit on socks dictates what he did, do and will done.

He is trapped in causality of my pants ********
He can't do anything about it because I simply superior to him even if he Infinity tries.

Actually, the funny thing that he part of HIS own work, he can not reject it.

And he part of my shit's atoms

He part of Earth.

When he die, all his fantasy will be... rejected.
Rejected by not his dictator psychology problem
But by my shit

But actually, I think that this creator just have God Complex or something smh

Back