• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hot takes thread, safer edition

Hot take, literally, i think fairy tail 200 million C fire is complete BS and the CRTs against it were blocked unfairly. I don't try to fight it cause i don't give a damn about FT but i do think it's bonkers.
Didn't you have the balls to downgrade my verse twice in a row already?

What is blocked about those FT CRTs?

Didn't you have the balls to downgrade my verse twice in a row already?
yeah you didn't have several prominent mods strong arming people away from revising it.
What is blocked about those FT CRTs?
Someone made a CRT and instead of arguing properly against it they basically (they as in several FT supporters and mods) started saying this has been rejected already again and again (those who tried to argue agains the OP had weird takes too) and then made a discussion rule against it.

yeah you didn't have several prominent mods strong arming people away from revising it.
Although in the end, I didn't really care too much about the rating being removed since you did have the decency to help the verse being upgraded after that.
Someone made a CRT and instead of arguing properly against it they basically (they as in several FT supporters and mods) started saying this has been rejected already again and again (those who tried to argue agains the OP had weird takes too) and then made a discussion rule against it.
I see

Hot take but my experience with Nier Automata (at least on pc) has sucked so far.
I start with the tutorial, where you cannot save btw, get through the annoying ass boss claws that leave barely any room to dodge and then get my ass kicked by the big bot guy and have to redo the thing again. Had to turn on easy mode just to not waste time and still took nearly 40 minutes even though i was zooming.
Then right after we leave for the ruined city i am out of heals and have to deal with the double rotating mfs who are spamming danmaku and the double tap dodge doesn't work with shift click half the time so i have to constantly stop. The one time i succesfully got through them i go to walk around and stumble upon a hidden stairwell which i jump to and go upstairs. Upstairs i find...nothing. Downstairs there's a few items which help me recover after the beating i just took from the drone-looking dudes. You wanna know what i find next??? I can't get back. Yeah, i can't do anything now. I can either climb down or up with no exit while the floor i was on is in the middle. I tried jumping there, failed so. I tried killing myself but the only thing 2b does is fall, not move while freefalling, expose her own ass and always survive on 1hp no matter the fall.
I tried redoing everything from the last save, died to the rotor bosses again and ragequit cause MAN does this suck.

Back