• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Honkai Impact: Even more revisions (Since this is my job apparently)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Derail but yes, the whole thing of Star King Kirito shook the universe with 20% of his power is come from those tiktok scaling, which shaken comicvine for a long time with many fan of SAO come to every of his match claim he casually shake the universe and start the whole 4d conceptual freezing gg which all of them believe that Kirito can instantly freeze the whole universe which they start to claim it is 4d freezing and he freeze at conceptual level. You know SAO just instantly gained an insane amount of hater since that day, untill some real SAO fan come in and debunk the whole misclaim, but the damage already done. So yeah tiktok scaling is the worst scaling =.=

Derail but yes, the whole thing of Star King Kirito shook the universe with 20% of his power is come from those tiktok scaling, which shaken comicvine for a long time with many fan of SAO come to every of his match claim he casually shake the universe and start the whole 4d conceptual freezing gg which all of them believe that Kirito can instantly freeze the whole universe which they start to claim it is 4d freezing and he freeze at conceptual level. You know SAO just instantly gained an insane amount of hater since that day, untill some real SAO fan come in and debunk the whole misclaim, but the damage already done. So yeah tiktok scaling is the worst scaling =.=
Funny how that used to be accepted on this site
Anyway enough derailing this is Honkai not SAO lol

Heh, has no one noticed how I've sometimes downplayed HI despite being a supporter of it? I generally think it's better to lowball than highball feats just to be safe.
Yeah last thing we want is some crazy highballer trying to get Honkai impact upgraded to 1-A based on some random headcanon or whatever that isn’t supported by anything if at all
Lol

1. I know absolutely nothing about the verse but if the calcs are accepted the the scaling with the 50% and 65% stuff seems fine.

2. Same as above

3. I'm not really sure about the Lifting Strength scaling for Telekinesis though.

4. I'm gonna half to disagree with lightspeed gamma beams given how strict our standards are your gonna need more evidence.

5. I agree with Deconstruction.

6. I agree with Extraordinary Genius upgrade.

7. I agree with Photographic Memory.

8. Resistance to Cold ok, and Radiation resistance seems fine.

9. I'm not sure about this one, I'd like to see what others think.

10. Looks alright. I'm not the best when it comes to structure but if it will make things easier it should be fine.

Last edited:
1. I know absolutely nothing about the verse but if the calcs are accepted the the scaling with the 50% and 65% stuff seems fine.

2. Same as above

3. I'm not really sure about the Lifting Strength scaling for Telekinesis though.

4. I'm gonna half to disagree with lightspeed gamma beams given how strict our standards are your gonna need more evidence.

5. I agree with Deconstruction.

6. I agree with Extraordinary Genius upgrade.

7. I agree with Photographic Memory.

8. Resistance to Cold ok, and Radiation resistance seems fine.

9. I'm not sure about this one, I'd like to see what others think.

10. Looks alright. I'm not the best when it comes to structure but if it will make things easier it should be fine.
Thx for giving an input here

As an explanation for why the Telekinesis can scale to physicals

Honkai is basically a universal power system that can be applied and used in other forms.
In the case of the telekinesis scaling to other stuff when the character had to overpower the gravitational force exerted on her from a Psuedo Black hole she just uses energy constructs. When she does get restricted on another occasion she opts for physically breaking out instead of just using telekinesis
Plus it makes her look extremely stupid in some scenarios if her Telekinesis is orders of magnitude above her physicals and she could’ve just insta crushed the enemies she was going all out against.
If that is still too iffy for Physicals to scale based on the context I have given you
likely Class E (For the other characters scaling off it) should be fine

I’ll wait for the other verse supporters to vouch for the light
Since I have been neutral towards it the entire thread (which is why I bring up both evidence and counter evidence for it)

Thx for giving an input here

As an explanation for why the Telekinesis can scale to physicals

Honkai is basically a universal power system that can be applied and used in other forms.
In the case of the telekinesis scaling to other stuff when the character had to overpower the gravitational force exerted on her from a Psuedo Black hole she just uses energy constructs. When she does get restricted on another occasion she opts for physically breaking out instead of just using telekinesis
Plus it makes her look extremely stupid in some scenarios if her Telekinesis is orders of magnitude above her physicals and she could’ve just insta crushed the enemies she was going all out against.
If that is still too iffy for Physicals to scale based on the context I have given you
likely Class E (For the other characters scaling off it) should be fine

I’ll wait for the other verse supporters to vouch for the light
Since I have been neutral towards it the entire thread (which is why I bring up both evidence and counter evidence for it)
I guess it's fine to scale it then.

Thank you for helping out. What Griffin has accepted can probably be applied then.

Please write a list with the EXACTLY WORDED titles for all the pages that you need unlocked, so my automated script can handle it.

Thank you. Tell me here when you are done.

Okay. Is there anything left to do here, or should I close this thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back