• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

ALTERNATE TITLE: THE ASSASSIN TRIAL HAS APPEARED! IS IT A SHOCKER'S ACTION!?

Yor being upgreaded mean there going to be a lot's of new matches presented for her right now, and one of them would an another fight with the Riders Human Form once again, this time with no very brutal versatility, only skills
Lately i wanted to cracked some of Showa Riders matches albeit the progress on the draft and the ideas of it are pretty slow, it's been pretty steady so no inconcistency even with the other ideas i've making the drafts of it for the Heisei Riders as well

This time, it will be the Rider No. 1 and Rider No. 2 in their human form, the best bros in the franchise
Why 2 against 1? Because outside from the thematic reason, i feel the AP gap are still going to be a problem (i know, 8+ vs 16 ain't that big and both also have the accelerated development, but still...)
Anyway, let's get to the battle!

Summary would be added later

• Speed are equalized
  • Both are in-characters
  • This is the EoS version for Hongo and Ichimonji
  • Place located in: Himeji Castle
  • images
  • Starting Range: 10 Meters
  • Win via anything!!
  • The Genius and The Strength: 0
  • The Thorn Assassin: 0
  • Inconclusive: 0

EJw2jnSWsAI9icp

VS
Yor.Briar.600.3845415.jpg

Note: Some of their powerful abilities such as explosion manipulation, aren't avaible in their human form, and even if they do, most of it got downgraded albeit still strong

They do have the powers of their transformed forms due to their physiology/mechanism being the same, but it is on a obvious lower degree.

Skill wise i think they are comparable, tho the duo has the edge due of their experience against so many enemies with their bazillion gimmicks apperently

What Yor can do here is the pressure point, poison, and fear aura
The former two might be going to be difficult due of their cyborg physiology and remind me, do they resist poison?
The latter (Fear) however, are going to be an major advantage here for Yor

As James said above, pressure points ain't gonna work since due to their cyborg physiology. Both can resist poison dangerous enough to instantly kill living beings or reduce it to bones, and I don't think fear aura is gonna work many Shocker and Destron kaijins are capable of induce fear on animals and it didn't really bother the Riders.

How does it her fear aura work exactly? Because judging on what it is on her profile, I don't think it is going to work on both due to their supernatural willpower, which can overcome mind control and extreme injuries.

About cybernetic enhancement, while you got the point there, they are not something like Kikaider, so i feel their brain are still not mechanical as i believe
Not that matter because fear aura are likely going to be ineffecfive due of their willpower

However i want to addressing something:
I don't think fear aura is gonna work many Shocker and Destron kaijins are capable of induce fear on animals and it didn't really bother the Riders.
Inducing fear on animals aren't that impressive as Yor fear aura affected the skilled assassin fighting style later on

The fear aura is a strange subject to touch upon. It might work on her own series but rider is far more absurd. I highly doubt 1 and 2 can't brush off her fear. They do life-threatening activities on the daily and took a nuke to the face and brush that off too.

I know, i just disagree about the Shocker and Destron Kaijins scares the animals is considered impressive based on what Zeed said

I know, i just disagree about the Shocker and Destron Kaijins scares the animals is considered impressive based on what Zeed said
It is impressive in Kamen Rider standards considering there were many instances that animals like dogs attacked any kind of monster and were only killed by their techniques.

Gel Shocker Cyborgs are considered far more terrifying to humans than a average Shocker Cyborg, so yeah, fear aura is going to be useless.

Again, how's that impressive by using the animals as justification? I'm not buying it at all
And the thing about Gel Shocker Cyborg are a bit vague

I already mentioned the reasons of why fear inducement on animals is impressive in KR standards. And for someone who watched the 71 series three times, and not, it ain't vague. Gel Shocker Cyborgs are considered FAR more terrifying to humans than the average Shocker Cyborgs.

Btw, even Hongo or Ichimonji alone could take it, both have the hacks advantage, and the AP difference doesn't really mean anything considering their AD worked each time they fought a single combatmen.

Back