• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

HOLD THE ******* PHONE

Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Impress

She/Her
VS Battles
Retired
I have literally been working my ass off on the wiki for years by this point, and never have I felt more insulted than now.

I've made hundreds of pages, I've made sitewide revisions, I've done so much for the wiki...

...and you didn't even invite me in the big staff conspiracy.

I am LITERALLY on the server, guys, you only had to say "hey Zark wanna join our conspiracy to downgrade a singular verse created by a single person, excluding major staff like DDM and DRB who were protesting them ofc, all with the dreaded FACTS and LOGIC."

I am heartbroken, I truly am. This is disgusting exclusion, clearly racist, sexist and LGBTQphobic, and I can't wait for another disgruntled wanker with a failed wiki to make a video about this.

Last edited:
40i9aj.jpg

I have literally been working my ass off on the wiki for years by this point, and never have I felt more insulted than ever.

I've made hundreds of pages, I've made sitewide revisions, I've done so much for the wiki...

...and you didn't even invite me in the big staff conspiracy.

I am LITERALLY on the server, guys, you only had to say "hey Zark wanna join our conspiracy to downgrade a singular by a single person, excluding major staff like DDM and DRB who were protesting them ofc, all with the dreaded FACTS and LOGIC."

I am heartbroken, I truly am. This is disgusting exclusion, clearly racist, sexist and LGBTQphobic, and I can't wait for another disgruntled wanker with a failed wiki to make a video about this.
I don't thiink they allow girls. I wasn't invited either. I never was.

It's alright, you can join in the next verse we're planning to downplay to 10-A, the staff hivemind hasn't decided what it'll be biased against yet but we'd love to have you!

But yeah we hate women. And men! NB people are on thin ice.

I don't thiink they allow girls. I wasn't invited either. I never was.
Hello.
I am unsure how many of the site's members are aware of it, but me and a lot of other people are part of a group that is planning to reveal the secrets of the psy-op that the admins are planning. Why did I mention this? Because, shortly after you've made this post, one of the admins part of the conspiracy decided to make a reaction video to it that has been uploaded to both Discord and Youtube. While the Youtube version was deleted, we've managed to get our hands on the Dickchord link. However, other members of my group feel that it wouldn't be wise to share the link with me, so instead they sent me a text file that describes the entire video in detail. Here is the disturbing content...

<The low quality video begins with some white text in presumably the Calibri font (Unsure why are they using this font, perhaps a hidden message?) floating infront of a blue background. The white text reads "RE: Amelia Lonelyfarts"

<Cuts to footage of a man sitting infront of an obvious green screen. The green screen displays multiple "moe" anime girls in bikinis seemingly preparing to hug someone. The individual in the footage does not match the identity of the current staff, scholars believe it's a new staff member the bureaucrats have yet to announce. What we do know is that he appears to be an adult male, though this is debatable due to how his voice sounds like he has a runny nose 24/7>

"Hey guys! BIG ADMEME (Admin? Scholars assumed that he meant to say admin, but it's now widely agreed that he meant to say admeme judging by the name of his Youtube channel and the fact he wears a mask that has "BIG ADMEME MAN" written on it.> MAN here. Today, I will be responding to this forum post made by Ame... Amelia Lonelyhearts? More like AMELIFARTS!"

<Audio is abruptly cut by a loud and disorienting noise. Scholars weighed in and some agree that the sound is supposed to be him laughing judging by the movements he makes in the footage, and that he was being so loud his cheap microphone couldn't pick up the decibels.>

"Y'wanna know what she said? She said that she wasn't invited to our group because she's a woman. And... that's right! We don't let FEMALES inside, wanna know why? Because girls have COOTIES!! And none of us fine gentlemen want to contract it!"

"Well, there's your answer. I guess you should've tried not being born a woman! Better luck next time... CHUM!"

<Audio cuts off again, sharing very notable similarities to the previous audio glitch. Although this time it's more obvious because of the fact he grips his chest and stares at the ceiling.>

"BIG ADMEME MAN out. Peace!"

<The mysterious man does a form of salute with two of his fingers. However, experts have weighed in and said it's a possible symbol members of the conspiracy use.>

<Video suddenly ends.>

To make sure the bots made by the staff don't find this message and immediately delete it, we've found a weird glitch in the system where posting this simple thing will make the bot ignore the message and search for controversial messages in other threads. Use this when you wish to talk about the conspiracy out in public.

看門人!清理!

For a moment I thought this was serious, and talking about a certain Mario server that has several suspicious acts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back