• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hockey slasher fights cyborg potato (Jason Voorhees vs Mr. P)

Obligatory setup time: A man is seen dashing through a camp, glancing behind him every few seconds. His panicked breath and torn clothes showed that something was wrong. Suddenly, while looking back, he ran into a man and tumbled back. He took time to gaze at the man as he felt his heart stop for a moment. They donned a hockey mask, a dark blue jacket, and grey work pants. What caught the man's attention was the bloody machete that Jason Voorhees was wielding. The man put his hands up in defense as Jason lifted the blade. "No, no, n-" The man pleaded before Jason brought the machete down on his skull, slicing through it like butter. Jason turns his head as he notices a cyborg potato trekking through the forest before noticing the man's cadaver. "Seems like this search party is over." Jason begins to walk over to Mr. P, ready to add a kill to his count.

Anyway, rule time, the fight takes place at Camp Crystal Lake, they start 5 meters away from each other and speed is equalized. Just to clarify, both are 9-C and this is reboot Jason Voorhees and cyborg Mr. P

Ki, Ki, Ki, Ma, Ma, Ma:

I tried to make things better... but ended up making them worse: 1 (Qawsedf234)

Both of them bond over their loss of family and become friends (Incon):

Last edited:
I put a link to 2009 Jason Voorhees, so that one and cyborg Mr. P is being used. I’ll specify that in the rules.

Considering how close they start off I don't see how Jason doesn't just get shot. He can't cross five meters before Mr. P can raise his arm and shoot, and while Jason can maybe power through a shot he can't do so after multiple shots.

Back