• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sora No Otoshimono revision

The series scales off a weak Ikaros stated to destroy Japan. This is not potency but rated off DC/AOE statement. The scaling also doesn't make sense. She took out the Babylonian country with Apollon in base form. The power of Apollon upgrades exponentially 100% in Uranus Queen Mode. Also, the potency is still higher as Base Ikaros for example indirectly shake the planet with a few Artemis and it's shown she can summon hundreds at once. This means the potency of Apollon in base form is more than enough to destroy Japan and more.

1. They actually scale massively above Sohara in base forms, who was upgraded by the transport cards stomped Tomoki through the planet and shook it. He ended up outside the galaxy
1 2
Here is the anime showing of it
Here

Tomoki is a gag/toon force character, who tanked that but also this too

Now keep in mind despite all of these durable showings

One melan by just smashing him with one hand making his life signals low. 1 (Which Pandora Ikaros ended up killing hundreds at once)
Chaos with just a stab of her wing nearly ended him 1

This means despite all of his toon force. It's clear a serious angeloid > Tomoki

2. Base Ikaros indirectly shook the planet with a few Artemis. she can summon hundreds at once. Her Uranus queen form goes up exponentially 100% from her base form to Uranus Queen Mode.

3. Ikaros just with an energy blast and not any special weapons one-shotted Peter. 1
Peter also took out Tomoki with a punch 1

I believe their base forms should be at least High 6-B to 6-A.

Last edited:
I'll need some more members to comment on this for now I'm cool with the changes. I'm not sure how the wiki treats toon force characters feat, I don't know whether they talk seriously or as a joke/outlier.

Edit: Also if those feats you posted don't have calc's then you should probably ask someone to calc them for you in my opinion.

Know nothing of this verse, besides the vague recollection that i watched the anime years ago, what's High 6-A based on?

Linking the profiles would help here, also the none imgur links don't work.

@SomebodyData @Dragonmasterxyz @Celestial_Pegasus @Soldier_Blue @Saikou_The_Lewd_King

Would you be willing to help out with evaluating this please? There has been a lot of controversy regarding the Sora No Otoshimono scaling in the past, but I think that the administrator/sysop who tended to argue against the drastic upgrades has retired now.
This is false. Never made a thread showing all of the scans above until this thread was made. So no one has ever argued against this. I also never made a thread about the first statement above.

1. Also, that same Administrator has Base Nymph rated at least Low 7-C for being stronger than Tomoki for hitting a meteor thrown by Ikaros.
As shown above I have listed tons of feats showing that Tomoki is above that. For example below
The existence is being destroyed because of the Rule Startup and everything is being eliminated
Tomoki is shown by the angeloids in base mode unaffected by the destruction of Earth. The surface of Earth is destroyed except for a small spot. The atmosphere is almost gone next which is why Ikaros has to take him to Synapse so he can breathe. Earth is just about destroyed

2. Not only that the angeloids reached their pandora modes which brought their powers to a whole new level.
Pandora Ikaros intimidated the entire Synapse including the master Minos causing him to shake in fear. It was later stated Synapse needed to be at full power to fight the newly evolved Ikaros. Nymph confirmed that Zeus, which Mino's weapon of destruction would still be more powerful than Pandora Ikaros though.

3. Chaos absorbed the hundreds of melans energy cores and physical attributes which far exceeded Pandora Ikaros' newly established power. She was stated to be able and take on Synapse itself. Chaos was then told by Minos himself to destroy Earth and Synapse and reality itself. The only reason she didn't do it because of her emotions of Tomoki. Synapse has an anti-air system called Zeus which is the most powerful weapon on Synapse. Weaker weapons on Synapse created the Big Bang and rewriting the plot of the chapter such as turning reality into a dream which destroyed the old reality when Tomoki woke up. It was also stated in the My eternal Master which is canon that Synapse uses Zeus to destroy universes all throughout the hyperverse.

4. A few Melans overpowered someone with those wishing weapons as shown above which can rewrite reality and destroying the previous in the dream. The melans can overpower someone with these cards and they were stated to be of Synapse's most powerful weapons other than the angeloids. The melans completely overpower him with the cards and it kills him. Keep in mind Pandora Ikaros and Pandora Nymph kills dozens to hundreds of melans in oneshot.

Last edited:
Thank you for helping out Celestial. What do you think about the above post?

I have no clue who these characters are, so mentioning one character intimidating another, or other such things doesn't help me understand anything here.

That said destroying the surface of the Earth would be High 6-A, causing the big bang is 3-A if it's a physical explosion, that seems above what's being suggested here.

here has been a lot of controversy regarding the Sora No Otoshimono scaling in the past
Actually no. There never was controversy with the scaling beyond the whole "defeating 6 6-Bs being High 6-B" bit, but otherwise the issue is mostly that Freedomstar brings feats without any calc as the basis of all his upgrade threads, which means things take forever due to the need of calcs.

Okay. Thank you for the information.

If he brings sufficiently good scans for the feats, I could ask if Mitch or Spino would be willing to calculate them.

Back