• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

His Dark Materials CRT

His Dark Materials is Tier 0 as Will is able to reach our world with the Subtle Knife...kidding.

now that I have your attention, I am revising this verse and it's terrible profiles.

Only controversial thing is probably 2-A rating for DNA Bomb (which I am not 100% sure of myself)

These would be the new profiles.

From everything I've seen, I completely agree with everything, though I'm not knowledgable enough about the DNA bomb to say it's rating is controversial or not, it all seems super reasonable to me

You shouldn't make profile changes without any sort of approval first.

Anyways, can you highlight what changes are you implementing?

It's mostly just a clean up for the profiles.

Lord Asriel Profile.

DNA Bomb profile.

Iorek Byrnison gets Enhanced Senses/Analytical Prediction for being able to read peoples intentions via dust.

Lyra gets varies for her Daemon being able to turn into a Lion.

Lyra/Will get Mind/Soul/Gravity manip with a multiversal+ range for reversing the flow of dust leaking into the Abyss via the cracks created by the DNA Bomb (non combat applicable as they don't control it)

Authority gets NPI (For angels being able to interact with each other and Spectres) Intangibility (for being made out of light), Light Manip (Same reason), Law Manip (Created the Law that prevents people from going to the Land of the Dead with their Daemon)

Angels minds are 'possibly omnipresent' as their awareness can spread to anywhere Dust is (if they are distracted by lusting over something or fighting this isn't applicable)

John Parry gets 7-B with powers

Last edited:
Making the OP misleading will actually make it harder to get it done as many of the ones that can evaluate what's actually needed will evade this as they expect a far more controversial thing, while the ones actually into tier 0 knowledge will just be left lost here.

It's mostly just a clean up for the profiles.

Lord Asriel Profile.

DNA Bomb profile.

Iorek Byrnison gets Enhanced Senses/Analytical Prediction for being able to read peoples intentions via dust.

Lyra gets varies for her Daemon being able to turn into a Lion.

Lyra/Will get Mind/Soul/Gravity manip with a multiversal+ range for reversing the flow of dust leaking into the Abyss via the cracks created by the DNA Bomb (non combat applicable as they don't control it)

Authority gets NPI (For angels being able to interact with each other and Spectres) Intangibility (for being made out of light), Light Manip (Same reason), Law Manip (Created the Law that prevents people from going to the Land of the Dead with their Daemon)

Angels minds are 'possibly omnipresent' as their awareness can spread to anywhere Dust is (if they are distracted by lusting over something or fighting this isn't applicable)

John Parry gets 7-B with powers
This mostly seems fine.

What is 7-B based on?

He makes a really big storm that spans the horizon. I did a calc for it and it came out similar to our generic storm feats for a big storm.

Oh and there was two other things

Power Bestowal for the Authority (Gives his power to Mettaton and appoints him his reagent)

Abstract existence for Angels are they are described as 'More akin to architecture and composed entirely of intelligence and feeling'

Last edited:
Back