• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ryukama

Joke Battles
Bureaucrat
Administrator
Retired VSB Bureaucrat
Japan's most iconic monster faces the secret, unknown demon slayer. Who comes out on top and why?

Conditions:

Both are at their City Block lowballs for AP and dura

Victory by Death, KO or Incapacitation

Current Tally:

Himiko: 4

Godzilla: 4

Screen Shot 2016-07-07 at 12.54.40 AM

Leaning towards Himiko due to her superior speed (Which should allow her to evade Godzilla's atomic breath), in addition to being a small target that he'd have trouble hitting (Her bad aim I don't think would be a problem given how large of a target Godzilla is).

@Exercise before I count your vote could you please explain in particular why Godzilla's breath and tail would be an advantage?

Godzilla has Regenerationn and superior abilities. My vote goes to Godzilla.

@Blue

His Regenerationn is only Mid-Low, which is generally rather useless in a fight (Especially if she were to just blast straight through his body).

Still Regenerationn, since we're assuming both of them are at their city block rating. They're pretty much equal in power. Himiko has subsonic speed. Godzilla has superhuman movement with subsonic to transonic reactions. Godzilla has superior abilities. My vote still goes to Godzilla.

@Blue Well victory can also be by KO so while being neutral to the winner I personally am not sure if his rather subpar regen will help much. However I guess your other points for Godzilla are still fair.

Ryukama said:
@Exercise before I count your vote could you please explain in particular why Godzilla's breath and tail would be an advantage?
Godzilla's breath is pure atomic energy, and if he charges it nothing can survive the blast. Godzilla's tail is the most flexible part of his body. One swipe from that and poor Himiko is absolutely done for.

@Exercise That is massive NLF. Godzilla's atomic breath cannot defeat everything or negate durability.

And have you checked the characters's profiles? Himiko's durability is greater than Godzilla's physical AP. How does he "absolutely" one shot her?

Ryukama said:
@Exercise That is massive NLF. Godzilla's atomic breath cannot defeat anything or negate durability.
And have you checked the characters's profiles? Himiko's durability is greater than Godzilla's physical AP. How does he "absolutely" one shot her?
Godzilla's tail would keep pounding her, and his Regenerationn is nigh unmatched.

Godzilla's Regenerationn is actually the second lowest level possible. And Godzilla's tail does not have enough AP to chip Himiko's durability nor the speed to constantly hit her over and over again that many times consistently.

@Exercise Well I do not want to create a stomp match rather an equal fight that is arguable on both sides. That's why this Godzilla is picked. Do you have any reasons for him winning that aren't based on NLF or blatantly false information so I can add him on the tally?

Ryukama said:
@Exercise Well I do not want to create a stomp match rather an equal fight that is arguable on both sides. That's why this Godzilla is picked. Do you have any reasons for him winning that aren't based on NLF or blatantly false information so I can add him on the tally?
What do you mean "blatantly" false?

You've said Godzilla's tail can absolutely one shot Himiko when her dura is a lot higher than the AP of his tail. That his Regenerationn is nigh-unmatched when it is the second lowest level of regen possible. And that nothing is capable of surviving Godzilla's breath. I am trying to remain neutral to the outcome of this fight but I cannot account for reasonings like that.

If you have better justifications for Godzilla winning I will gladly consider it for this tally.

Going with Himiko Via Speed and she can fly, so his size would lead to her advantage "the bigger they are the harder they fall". Godzilla Regenerationn is useless, he might as well didn't have it since all it does is heal little wounds.

The Everlasting said:
Leaning towards Himiko due to her superior speed (Which should allow her to evade Godzilla's atomic breath), in addition to being a small target that he'd have trouble hitting (Her bad aim I don't think would be a problem given how large of a target Godzilla is).
i agreed what ever said here,her superior speed and being small target.

but i think himiko win via high difficulties

@Tunir could you please explain why you think he does?

Godzilla since his presence could poison her since he's radioactive and he can survive her attacks with regen.

@Crop Godzilla can only has Mid-Low Regenerationn, the second lowest possible. Himiko killed her monster by blowing him up. However I guess he could use radioactivity on her.

Could you please explain why?

Dogzilla via reflexes enabling him to hit a more nimble opponent somehow. Also, radiation poisoning is a pain, it doesn't give you rage-induced strength.

Back