• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Highest Tier character CCC Gilgamesh can beat?

Due to his many hax, I was curious how far he gets in tiers. I feel he can at least solo 2-C's like Dragon Ball characters, even without speed equalized (due to probable tanking via tanking 4-D possibly 5-D BB attacks). But I'm curious if anyone thinks he can make it higher? MAYBE a low 2-B with little hax resistance? Keep in mind, the Moon Cell failed to kill Gil and locked him on the Far Side, despite being able to create 8D constructs (not saying it used anything 8D on Gil, but it speaks to the Moon Cell's power). Gil also defeated BB, who is easily 4D or even 5D to some degree, allowing him to possibly tank some 2-C and 2-B attacks. NOT saying he needs an upgrade due to any of this, I'm just thinking with all these hax and powers he can definitely beat some 2-Cs. Ofc you could somewhat reasonably wank Gil to Tier 2, I'm not however. Just curious how far he can get. Can anyone think of a 2-B he can beat? Does anyone think he can't even get to 2-C? I was planning on making it BB instead, but I'm inclined to believe she herself is easily 2-B, so I felt like using a very low tier to see if he can break into tier-2 (ignoring BB).

Also, I'm new here, so please tell me if I posted this in the wrong section.

Pretty sure that we don't accept any of the higher D stuff for the Moon Cell given that BB is 5-A at best and that Gilgamesh lost to 5-As even at his strongest.

Gilgamesh entered the Far Side on his own. The Moon Cell tried to get rid of him many times, but failed, including deleting the Far Side to which Gil was supposed to be bound by rules.

Hm, I don't see anything contradicting higher D statements. BB even transcends time pretty much. The only problem is that it's restricted to only the Moon Cell. I'd definitely say BB is 2-B at least IN the Moon Cell ONLY.

ThisIsMySwagPack said:
Gilgamesh entered the Far Side on his own. The Moon Cell tried to get rid of him many times, but failed, including deleting the Far Side to which Gil was supposed to be bound by rules.
Ah, my bad. Been a while since I played an Extra game.

Back