• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Higher 4-B Juggernaught With Other Possible Abilities Upgrade

Wwh xmen 3 dcp 0028
Wwh xmen 3 dcp 0025
Wwh xmen 3 dcp 0019

Jr

Thoughts on one of the best feat regular Juggernaught has since he was freshly powered up again and was feeling serious about his fight againts World War Hulk with even World War Hulk himself stating that even his new found power still isn't enough to stop his momentum?

He should be a bit higher but not completely equal with World War Hulk, cause I think Juggernaut even himself has stated a couple times that he's gotten more powerful, not 100% so may be pure head canon, again emphasis on think

Minor upgrade but, shouldn't the Juggernaught also have all the Self-Sustenance Types in his profile since he's consistently clearly defined to need no sleep/rest, food, water, and even air?

Yeah he should, said on the official marvel website and it's even shown a few times I believe, heck hasn't he even been chucked into space before?

Looks good enough to me, though he has a higher chance of getting into High 5-A instead of 4-B

Also shouldn't Juggernaut have at least Type 1 Immortality since people who dawn the Juggernaut mantle are described to be immortal and maybe even Type 3 via his Regenerationn plus possibly Resurrection via Cyttorak? He used to have Type 4 until Type 4 Immortality got revamped.

It should be considered the same, or at least similar, cause gods and deities often resurrect their "champion" if they fall in battle, and considering how much a poster boy Juggernaut is for Cyttorak, I'm sure he'd probably would bring him back

I think Juggernaut fits more to have a Lobo type of tiering system tbh. An Unknown to at most a 4-B type of rating since he's incredibly inconsistent like Lobo who can lose to the street tier characters of his verse at his worst and to at his best, can go toe to toe againts the heavy hitting 4-B characters of his verse.

He's still a match against World War Hulk at his current best peak though. So there's that. And then he loses to Venom among all people in the next day lol.

Juggernaut and Hulk are at least more consistent than Venom is in terms of raw strength levels lol.

Heck not even bringing up Venom, know that they're are multi-city block level characters that have beaten 4-B in marvel, that's even worse

Venom is a Low 7-C technically speaking. And it's pretty common for long running franchises to have outliers and inconsistencies in them since it's eventually going to happen with all the different writers in charge of the stories all the time.

Oh yeah I've seen some of the wildest crap, but honestly unrelated to marvel, not that long ago, I legitimately saw someone trying to argue that Janemba was only planet+ and a lightning timer, this guy also thought Thor was at peak a 2 times continent buster

I don't really know tbh. Whenever characters like the Hulk and Juggernaut are on the planet. They usually thrash the city they're doing fights in, do earthquakes, and other environment affecting damage destroying stuff around them.

Also one thing I never got, 7.5 times power difference is needed to one shot, so how in the hell are dwarf star levels taking solar system levels on in Marvel, how does that happen

Idk. Stuff like this also happens in Warhammer 40k with guys like Kharn being at least large planet level to possibly solar system level lol. (I actually support 4-B Iron Man but let's not get into that today)

Oh no I do as well actually, I mean I get the reason why some are against it but if they're hurting 4-B and 7.5 times difference is needed to one shot, technically...they should be 4-B to, since the scale of 4-B is WAY big, but think it has to do more of being of an average tbh

Back