• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

High 8-C Tournament of WAAAAAAAAGH!

ok i may sound aggressive or egoistic if i say so but i have to do it:

can you change agk zero Akame with Bos Akame i know that Murasame seems op but if it is utilized Zero Akame there is no way that i think she win this tournament

ok i may sound aggressive or egoistic if i say so but i have to do it:

can you change agk zero Akame with Bos Akame i know that Murasame seems op but if it is utilized Zero Akame there is no way that i think she win this tournament
if im not letting Ming Xin in on account of how quickly he kills someone in-character via soul destruction, why should i use a key of a character that kills even faster then that in-character via poison manip with even less damage? it doesnt sound aggressive or egotistic it sounds like you didnt read the thread honestly...

If you still got room left
Charles Calvin
sadly i dont have room left

Also @Popted2 I am sure that Barbarian King and Grand Warden aren't going to win either, I'm doing this for fun, if your that worried about your characters winning the tournament then you are talking to a brick wall, I really don't care about any specific character, I care for the overall fairness of the tournament and having a character who kills in seconds from minor wounds would be going from 0 to 100 and likely guarantee that character the victory for the most part

Last edited:
First round has started btw.
In case other participants here didn't notice.

Also, I'm glad Luffy ended up in the opposite half of the bracket as Elektricitie. He's her natural enemy here lol

Oh damn it! completely and utterly forgot about this tournament, I guess this is what happens when you have a shitty memory and are running multiple things at once, ill create round 5 in the morning.

Back