• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

High 8-C Brackets Round 11

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dargoo_Faust

Blue Doggo Enthusiast
VS Battles
Retired
3PLsgp
Eleventh round of the High 8-C Brackets Begins! The winner of the last round was Yung.

Current Standings (A "-1" indicates the fighter was disqualified or was stomped)

Hub

The contenders for this round are Ice Maide, submitted by Anton, and Hiei, submitted by RotofBots.

Spirit Detective Arc Hiei is use, Speed is Equalized, Battle takes place in El Nath from Maplestory, 20m apart.

Hiei is less than 6.2 Tons, Maiden is 10.1 Tons.

Ice Maide -

Hiei -

Incon -

Hiei 2
Ice Maiden

I mean, she's weak to fire, but that AP advantagee might help.

Don't really know either enough to vote.

Voting Hiei

Ice Maiden's AP over Hiei isn't too significant to overcome. Not only this but Ice Maiden's Ice is directly countered by Hiei's fire and she's weak to it.

Not only this but Hiei can bind Ice Maiden and just finish here off. It's very in-Character for Hiei to finish off fights quickly as well.

He's also faced Seiryu who's ice was described as near-Absolute Zero

Welp, as several elementals the Maiden do not receive double damage from fire (do not possesses power vulneable to an element), but basically it loses its benefic from her ice attacks (the storm would kill a common person in matter of seconds by temperature alone).

She can still attacks with her diamonds punches/craws, her kiss (only work at melee) and still have her near invisibility and her dodge bust; but I don't think she has advantage at melee fight, and if the fire attacks from Hiei are AoE then her invisibility is nullified.

@Cal is that a vote?

Hiei - 3 (RotofBots, Triforce, Calaca)

I think it counts as a vote. I'll also vote for Hiei unless someone brings a weakness or flaw about any of his powers, but he takes the battle 9 out of 10

Hiei - 7 (RotofBots, Triforce, Calaca, Ricsi, Anton, Cal, Drite)

Next round will be up soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back