• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

High 7-A Tournament Round 1, Match 6 (Sylvanos VS Yugo)

Then i'm giving this to Sylvanos via Attack Reflection and Status Effect Inducement.

Okay imma clean something

1. yugo profile is really outdated i shoulda used another character but that is for later
2. he spams portals in character
3. He literally have fear of using his BFR as it can make him crazy

Okay portals will probably be a problem as Sylvanos is likely to take a very head on approach an end up going straight through one however if outright BFR doesn't happen they will likely spam range attacks until an opportunity to get in melee range happens.

Okay portals will probably be a problem as Sylvanos is likely to take a very head on approach an end up going straight through one however if outright BFR doesn't happen they will likely spam range attacks until an opportunity to get in melee range happens.
Can yugo just reflect the projectiles with portals as he spams alot of portals in character

Likely however sylvanos can have plants grow thorn prevent their destruction with flowers and burrow underground to get past the portals.

Likely however sylvanos can have plants grow thorn prevent their destruction with flowers and burrow underground to get past the portals.
Wait can Yugo go through his own portals? Since the moment he sees the plants coming he can just teleport away through a portal

Likewise is the plant manip faster than Yugo's reaction time?

There is not really time to do that as the spikes come out right after he decides he wants that to happen which doesn't really give a great amount of time to dodge.

He can take cover on a lamp post but anyway

Assuming that the plant manip is fast enough and strong enough to restrain Yugo, it would dampen his one advantage of easy escape.

Last thing to note, is it in-character for Yugo to teleport an opponent to a high place and make them fall?

Dang it's immune to fall damage?

Anyway since Yugo cannot use his portals for escape or offense, I think I'll vote Sylvanos unless Yugo knows how to do the endless portal loop (The one where you fall out of one portal into another portal, making you fall for an eternity)

Parry from my understanding is full body protection and could in theory do that causing a stun but Sylvanos is probably not going to pull that off I can't believe the non idiot with a portal gimmick was able to beat an animal Yugo fra.

Back