• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

High 7-A Tournament Round 1, Match 1 (Neinhart VS M. Bison)

Let the tournament begin!

Both are High 7-A, obviously (Neinhart is Enhanced by Irene and Bison is Empowered by the Black Moons. Anything above High 7-A is restricted)

Both have prior knowledge of each other

Speed is equalized

Neinhart (Fairy Tail): 8 (LordGinSama, Ari64-SP, Popted2, Lou change, RazumaHiroki, Zackra1799, Peppersalt43. SamanPatou)

M. Bison (Street Fighter):

Inconclusive:

Last edited:
Neinhert has 2x more AP than M.Bison, but the other has a much higher lifting strengh.

Plus M.Bison has a massive range advantage with Psycho Drive Satellite, if it's not restricted, but if it is, then Neinhart has the advantage.

Bison doesn't have the Psycho Drive in this key.

Anyway, Neinhart can only summon dead people, both Ryu and Akuma are still well alive.

Bison in his life has killed hundreds of people, although most of them indirectly through the actions of Shadaloo, so I'm not sure it if counts.

Between the people who were strongly connected to Bison and are now dead there is his former master, Necalli and Nash (who could be alive, we don't know), but these three together with comparable strength should manage to defeat him (assuming Nash is actually dead)

However, Bison has the mobility advantage, being able to fly and teleport, and could manage to go past the summons and pummel Neinhart, who I don't think can defend himself alone.

Another note, people who hate Bison just make him even stronger (see his empowerment) and he cares absolutely nothing about those he killed, and would kill them another hundred times with a smile on his face, so this might help him exploit Neinhart's weakness (although I doubt it would go like it has happened with Erza)

Is Neinhart allowed to summon his own allies that have died?

He did it in the story, yes, but with this he just (almost) stomps the entire bracket by summoning Wall, God Serena, Bloodman and the deads related to his opponent.

M. Bison's only advantage would be to teleport away and try to kill Neinhart immediately or somehow take/send him away with teleportation, flight or a portal.

Serena is restricted since he is 6-C even in Historia iirc. Wahl and Bloodman are still High 7-A but weaker iirc. Actually, that reminds me, would they still be + or scale to half? Cuz weaker Historia’s all managed to harm the likes of DF Wendy and Erza who are all at High 7-A+ or more. Ur managed the stomp both Gray and Lyon who are both relative to base Wendy at least and she is half of the 2.65 gigatons. But on the other hand, the stronger Historia’s like Wall and Bloodman scale to weakened Sabertooth guys who are mean to be baseline or half of the 2.65.

Serena is restricted since he is 6-C even in Historia iirc. Wahl and Bloodman are still High 7-A but weaker iirc. Actually, that reminds me, would they still be + or scale to half? Cuz weaker Historia’s all managed to harm the likes of DF Wendy and Erza who are all at High 7-A+ or more. Ur managed the stomp both Gray and Lyon who are both relative to base Wendy at least and she is half of the 2.65 gigatons. But on the other hand, the stronger Historia’s like Wall and Bloodman scale to weakened Sabertooth guys who are mean to be baseline or half of the 2.65.
I'm not sure about historia Serena's scaling tbh. He did manage to slightly damage Guildarts and overpowered multiple high 7-A+ characters at once, so I guess he would be restricted here.

They would still be High 7-A+ given a historia's magic power can only be as low as Nienhart's level of power or High 7-A+.

Do we need to have a referendum on whether Neinhart should stay in the tournament? If he can't stay, then either he gets replaced with another character by the original submitter or his slot is erased.

im not to sure cause i haven't bothered checking but basically every match hes gonna summon alot of his dead allies(and possibly the opponents) who are relative to him and can also use thr haxes.

Yeah, he summons at least three of his allies (God Serena, Bloodman and Wahl) and can do the same with the people that are dead and were important to his opponent, either because they were friends, relatives or opponents.

A strong willpower can dispel their presence, which is how Erza dealt with them, but I'm not sure it is always applicable.

im not to sure cause i haven't bothered checking but basically every match hes gonna summon alot of his dead allies(and possibly the opponents) who are relative to him and can also use thr haxes.
Nienhart typically leads with summoning the enemies past dead foe's/allies first and if he can't find anyone useful he uses the 3 dead spriggans.

However Nienhart himself isn't that strong, he basically has air manip and generic ranged magic blasts. And if he gets taken out then his summons also disappear as well.

Neinhart fra

I forgot that both have prior knowledge, and in this case it's almost like being bloodlusted.

M. Bison knows that Neinhart will summon people, so he would likely try to immediately cover the distance with a teleport or by flying, and try to kill, kidnap or send Neinhart away (with a portal or by tossing him into the air) to exploit his weakness and take him out before the summons appear.

On the other hand, Neinhart knows Bison can do such things, so he might expect a teleport or else, and would summon people to protect himself.

Or at least these are the logical conclusions that came into my mind atm.

Back