• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

High 7-A REBirth Tournament Round 9 (Garou vs Gray Fullbuster)

First_Witch

VS Battles
Retired
nb8FqRH.png

Welcome welcome, to the tournament of heroes and warriors!
Follow along the fates of 16 remarkable
individuals from across space and time,
in this tournament of glory and honor!

In this glorious Round, on the On the Left: Gray Fullbuster! On the Right: Garou !

POFVuwZ.png
6jJvbOZ.png

How likely is Gray to directly freeze an opponent?
Garou has no resistance to ice or heat/fire manipulation capable of breaking him out in case he gets frozen

As far as I remember, most of Gray's Ice magic is physically creating weapons out of ice. I am not that knowledgeable on his abilities.
So, what are his wincons/ haxxes?

I mean, some of his attacks do freeze people as a product of getting hit by it, but the only issue is if he can actually hit Garou.

Again, i hate to be that guy but Garou is getting downgraded soon. The revision has been practically accepted by everyone and all that remains now is for it to be applied. So this becomes an AP stomp. Unless Garou can outskill and dura neg i guess.

Back