• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

High 7-A REBirth Tournament Round 6 (Sion Zail vs Yugo)

First_Witch

VS Battles
Retired
nb8FqRH.png

Welcome welcome, to the tournament of heroes and warriors!
Follow along the fates of 16 remarkable
individuals from across space and time,
in this tournament of glory and honor!

In this glorious Round, on the On the Left: Sion Zail! On the Right: Yugo!

OJh0XoP.png
3WmZOUn.png

To keep it short:

Skill chain: The most skilled and physical strongest prodigees across the universe < Knight Trainees <<< Knights <<< Master Knights <<<<<< Cold Heros <= Top Sword, that being Sion

Skill feats:
Sion can:

Whipe the floor with a distinguished Knight after 4 weeks of formal training, while she was a kid

Perfectly copy martial arts after seeing them once. She not only perfects them, she applies experience to said arts like she did it "tens of thousands of time". Her understanding of martial arts is so good that she can deduce the concept and purpose of every move and stance.

Fight absolutly unbothered by the fact that her body is reduced to bones and meat hanging of said bones, by holding her body and strength though body control together.

Reflect the physical force behind a attack back at her enemies.

Do sword techniques with her legs and foot. Furthermore, she can fight regardless of footing and spatial alignment

Her analytical prediction is so good that she can kick her sword, making it spin and behead a enemy cleanly, whipe out an army with temporary energy blades and have her sword, perfectly timed, fall back into her hands for a counter attack against a enemy that was pseudo teleporting at her.

Make her sword attack appear to be invisible through techniques. By erasing her attack rythm and making them completly free, Sion throw unperceivable cuts, a effect that was stated to be impossible to archieve with speed.

Evolve her skill mid fight to face far stronger enemies.

Fight Hyperion with nothing but a sword. Hyperion is already physically far superior to Sion, passivly erodes things around it, slowly affecting her. Futhermore, it debuffs anyone who dosnt just die from its aura down to 20%. Not by 20%, down to 20%. Its weapon can deal fatal damage just by touching you, it had Danmaku and drones and 2 revives plus power up. The first powerup gave it pseudo teleportation and energy weapons, the second powerup amped it even more. It got another oneshotting spear and laser foot blades which it used to relentlessly combo onto Sion. Sion faced all of that with nothing more but her sword and she killed it at the end.

What the ****.

Although, if u have scans on how skilled the knights are In the skill scaling chain, I'll appreciate it.

Also, I've only seen one scan of her, where she copied a sword technique that takes years to master. Does she actually copy everything from the martial arts she sees? Like will she know every move if she just saw a single sword technique?

Regardless, I'm not seeing anything that can stop Sion from Yugo's profile, so, Sion FRA.

What the ****.

Although, if u have scans on how skilled the knights are In the skill scaling chain, I'll appreciate it.

Also, I've only seen one scan of her, where she copied a sword technique that takes years to master. Does she actually copy everything from the martial arts she sees? Like will she know every move if she just saw a single sword technique?

Regardless, I'm not seeing anything that can stop Sion from Yugo's profile, so, Sion FRA.
latest

In order to become a Knight, you need to be the most skilled and strongest from your planet. Knight Trainees are then wringed through military tactics, swordsmanship and gunmanship until they are ready to graduate. Graduation includes surviving a real battlefield. One such graduation mission you see in the story had multiple ships full of trainees. 3 Survived. Heck even a Knight that chaperoned them died.

Once youre a Knights, you will be send to planetary wars against AG's, aliens. The mainjob of a Knight is to act as a special hit squad against High level AG's, monsters that can shred entire armies on their own. Flying bastards that shoots lasers at you, Knights are soldiers that bring a sword to a gunfight and win.

Master Knights are to Knights what Knights are to Knight Trainees, their job is to do hitsquads at Type Zeroes. Type Zeroes are the strongest AG class and they are ranked by grades. A D rank Type Zero requires an entire squad of Knights at the minimum. A A grade Type Zero requires an entire squad of highly skilled Master Knights and an entire army designed to support Knights in Type Zero combat to kill. A S Grade? No Master Knight alive could go toe to toe with one. For that we have:

Cold Heroes. Cold Heroes are Knights that have proofen themselve to be of such high value to humanity that they are frozen and preserved, only thawed when humanitys doom is upon them. Knights are heroes, Master Knights are legends. Cold Heroes? They are gods in comparason. A S Grade Type Zero requires an entire group of Cold Heros and an Space Fleet on top of that to beat.

Hyperion was a S grade Type Zero. And Sion killed it alone.

She cant copy an entire style from a single move iirc. And yeah, she copied a sword move that took 15 years to learn after a single glance.

I'll vote sion for reasons above, She's more skilled on top of having more hax and a slight AP advantage

yeah, Sion FRA

Yugo is the lowest AP for this tier and aside of telehopping and redircting long range attacks with portals he can't do much

To keep it short:

Skill chain: The most skilled and physical strongest prodigees across the universe < Knight Trainees <<< Knights <<< Master Knights <<<<<< Cold Heros <= Top Sword, that being Sion

Skill feats:
Sion can:

Whipe the floor with a distinguished Knight after 4 weeks of formal training, while she was a kid

Perfectly copy martial arts after seeing them once. She not only perfects them, she applies experience to said arts like she did it "tens of thousands of time". Her understanding of martial arts is so good that she can deduce the concept and purpose of every move and stance.

Fight absolutly unbothered by the fact that her body is reduced to bones and meat hanging of said bones, by holding her body and strength though body control together.

Reflect the physical force behind a attack back at her enemies.

Do sword techniques with her legs and foot. Furthermore, she can fight regardless of footing and spatial alignment

Her analytical prediction is so good that she can kick her sword, making it spin and behead a enemy cleanly, whipe out an army with temporary energy blades and have her sword, perfectly timed, fall back into her hands for a counter attack against a enemy that was pseudo teleporting at her.

Make her sword attack appear to be invisible through techniques. By erasing her attack rythm and making them completly free, Sion throw unperceivable cuts, a effect that was stated to be impossible to archieve with speed.

Evolve her skill mid fight to face far stronger enemies.

Fight Hyperion with nothing but a sword. Hyperion is already physically far superior to Sion, passivly erodes things around it, slowly affecting her. Futhermore, it debuffs anyone who dosnt just die from its aura down to 20%. Not by 20%, down to 20%. Its weapon can deal fatal damage just by touching you, it had Danmaku and drones and 2 revives plus power up. The first powerup gave it pseudo teleportation and energy weapons, the second powerup amped it even more. It got another oneshotting spear and laser foot blades which it used to relentlessly combo onto Sion. Sion faced all of that with nothing more but her sword and she killed it at the end.
The ****? Well poor Yugo I guess, Sion FRA.

4hEPPYS.png

"Oh my oh my, i wonder why such a young child is here, participating in such a cruel event.
I know one shall not be picky when claiming souls,
but even villainous me will feel bad when i have to take such a young-...
Ooooh? Interesting, looks aren't all there is to it hm? Oh right
my job."

"Sion Zail, Zail Knight and Sword Saint, the Patroness of Trickery hereby declares you victorious.
You may proceed to the next round but don't forget~ not every battle will be a head to head confrontation,
honesty will only bring you so far~ Don't fear what is in front of you but what might be behind you~"

Back