• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

High 7-A REBirth Tournament Round 3 (Xiao vs Deku)

"yet can perform at his best even though he often does not rest in his constant seeking and slaying of demons".

It's at the end.
That is incredibly vague and could just mean he's determined in slaying demons and he doesn't waste his time idling around. it doesn't mean he barely rested for 2000 years straight. Your statement made it sound way more impressive than what it should be

Unless Deku himself has fought and out-analyzed the combat style of thousand year old warriors with heavy experience fighting demons and other gods, that's NLF

Unless Deku himself has fought and out-analyzed the combat style of thousand year old warriors with heavy experience fighting demons and other gods, that's NLF
I don't think that's how NLF works. It's just analyzing a fighting style, it's not something that is physically impossible to do for him no matter what he does.
Even if he have thousands of year of expirence that doesn't mean that he resist Analytical Prediction. That would be NLF.

That is incredibly vague can could just mean he's determined in slaying demons and he doesn't waste his time idling around. it doesn't mean he barely rested for 2000 years straight. Your statement made it sound way more impressive than what it should be
Yeah it does sound like I was wanking, sorry about that.

Anyway if you want a more clearer feat then Beidou who Xiao scale above is able to fight the Haishan for 4 days while on the sea so he can go for atleast that much.

Yeah it does sound like I was wanking, sorry about that.

Anyway if you want a more clearer feat then Beidou who Xiao scale above is able to fight the Haishan for 4 days while on the sea so he can go for atleast that much.
Its alright.

Xiao scaling above beidou in AP shouldn't mean xiao also scales above her stamina.

Its alright.

Xiao scaling above beidou in AP shouldn't mean xiao also scales above her stamina.
Kay.

Yeah sure, but honestly, i really don't know much about him, just goes by conjecture and thing that are more obvious. Anyway like i said, if you want more info about then wait for Sol cause he's the guy that made the profile, i don't have much else to say aside from throwing in a vote once the discussion is finished.

Xiao absolutely should be above Beidou in terms of combat capability, including stamina, simply because Haishan is more or less comparable to the demons that Xiao has fought and slayed over the years.

Not to mention Xiao could manage slaying demons for thousands of years with little rest while also under immense physical strain due to the build-up of karma, it makes no sense to regard his stamina as inferior or regular for the verse, especially when comparing adepti to humans in terms of physical ability, the only way for Xiao is up.

Last edited:
Xiao absolutely should be above Beidou in terms of combat capability, including stamina, simply because Haishan is more or less comparable to the demons that Xiao has fought and slayed over the years.

Not to mention Xiao could manage slaying demons for thousands of years with little rest while also under immense physical strain due to the build-up of karma, it makes no sense to regard his stamina as inferior or regular for the verse, especially when comparing adepti to humans in terms of physical ability, the only way for Xiao is up.
Why so? Just because he scales above in AP doesn't mean he scales above in stamina as well.

We already established how this is extremely vague, get a scan where it states exactly how low the rest he got otherwise we'll assume he just didn't waste his time idling around instead of actually not resting or resting minimally.

Beidou didn’t even attack Haishan for 4 days. She fought him (by fought hit him while he was tied down) for 10 hours straight. The battle at sea was 4 days in which she had her whole fleet.

Counting on Deku outlasting is a reach, but Xiao also does need updating pertaining to his endurance and resistance to his karmic debt

I'm going off of the profiles rn since I'm not caught up with the latest chapters of mha. "Extremely High (After the incidents of the Paranormal Liberation War, Deku is shown to be capable of defeating villains and traveling all across the country for several days if not weeks without having rested, while keeping Full Cowl activated at all times, displaying an amount of endurance comparable to All Might at the time of his prime. Even when significantly exhausted, Deku is still capable of fending off the combined efforts of Class 1-A)"

Beidou is a human
Xiao is an adepti
him being superior is not because of AP but because of heredity since they are akin to Gods and Magical Beings not humans

So reading over all this, does Deku have a win-con besides wearing Xiao down and killing him then, because I'll counter it in a few hours in a paragraph, but looking over everything i guess not? His only advatage here is broken precog, Xiao has literally everything else.

Deku have all of the following on his side:
  • A huge LS advantage that makes him able to throw him around without any problem.
  • Better Stamina considering he is able to go on for days without resting.
  • Analytical Prediction that will make him able to analyze Xiao fighting style and find ways to counter it.
  • Precognition, that he can use to sense his opponent's attacks and evade them without many problems.
  • Better mobility.
  • A notable Range advantage, which means that if necessary he can just start attacking him with ranged attacks like shockwaves, air pressures and Black Whip.
  • He can use Smokescreen to temporarely blind him, which while Xiao will be able to blow the smoke away,it will still give Deku some seconds of advantage.
  • The ability to fly, and considering I don't know how much Xiao is expirienced with flying opponent this might give him big problems. And on top of this he can just fly out of his range and attack him with tons of ranged attacks.
And all of this without bringing up Fa Jin.

So Xiao LS is Peak Human while Deku's LS is Class T. Deku could easily bind him with black whip and spam 100% Smashes.

It depends if Fa Jin is restricted or not, cause if not then he can use the kinetic energy to boost his own speed and eventually blitz Xiao. I saw that in the Lucario vs Shinji fight the argument of speed amp was brought up in favor of Lucario, so I think that Fa Jin can be used.
@First_Witch what do you think?

It depends if Fa Jin is restricted or not, cause if not then he can use the kinetic energy to boost his own speed and eventually blitz Xiao. I saw that in the Lucario vs Shinji fight the argument of speed amp was brought up in favor of Lucario, so I think that Fa Jin can be used.
I remember Lucario speed amp wasn't blitz worthy

Xiao in any other scenario then this would blitz stomp Deku, the only way for Deku to blitz is for speed to be equalized for him to amp higher then Xiao, which would be an unfair advantage since Xiao is regularly faster (And Deku would blitz the entire tourney).

I remember Lucario speed amp wasn't blitz worthy
According to Psychomaster35 argument in that match, Lucario's speed amp is enough to speed blitz Shinji. So it should be decided here if the speed amp are allowed or not.

Also, Fa Jin speed amp is not enough to actually speed blitz or at least I think. More input from other knowledgeable members would be needed for that.
And even if it was, it's not an instantenous amp but he needs to build up kinetic energy during the fight and then release it to boost himself. So Xiao would have the opportunity to defeat him before that happens, which would make this not a stomp anyways.

(And Deku would blitz the entire tourney).
Funnily enough, if Deku wins this his next opponent would be someone that speed boost himself too. On top this, Garou and many other participants have speed amp that makes them blitz the opponent.

Speed amp that doesn't enough to blitz are fine to me, but if its enough to blitz?
mario-kart-luigi.gif

Which is why i despise Luck a lot

First_Witch confirmed that Speed Amps wont be used.
So, what can Xiao do against a huge LS advantage, Analytical Prediction + Precognition, ranged attacks beyond his own range and a flying opponent that can just go above his range?

Back