• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

High 7-A REBirth Tournament Round 3 (Xiao vs Deku)

They are pretty equal in ap, but his spear is stronger than him to an unknown extent (not likely to be ap stomp worthy), his ability also have some amp on them and a plunge with his burst would likely oneshot or leave Deku extremely damaged.

They are pretty equal in ap, but his spear is stronger than him to an unknown extent (not likely to be ap stomp worthy), his ability also have some amp on them and a plunge with his burst would likely oneshot or leave Deku extremely damaged.
How about the precog + analytical prediction?

How about the precog + analytical prediction?
It's useful but if Xiao see his opponent dodging every single one of his strike, i doubt he would just keep attacking and would more likely wait for a chance to blitz, worst come to worst he could just slowly wither Deku out since Deku can't really capture him (elemental intang, barrier, blitz out of the way, tp).

i was referring to Lemanistic wind cycling btw which deals at least 252% total damage per forward plunge

the pogo stick plunge increases his damage by roughly 58% to 138% damage increase

Talent_Lemniscatic_Wind_Cycling_Ground.gif

don't be fooled by the delay he can actually spam it without delaying

can also be used while airborned

Does anyone in Genshin actually use elemental intangibility to dodge? It’s a thing they can do but there are for more instances of characters not using it and getting hit.

Anyway assuming Xiao does use it to dodge then this should be incon. Deku will eventually adapt to Xiao at which point neither can reliably hit the other. Also what’s Xiao’s stamina in combat? Can he fight for a few days straight?

It's useful but if Xiao see his opponent dodging every single one of his strike, i doubt he would just keep attacking and would more likely wait for a chance to blitz, worst come to worst he could just slowly wither Deku out since Deku can't really capture him (elemental intang, barrier, blitz out of the way, tp).
How's he gonna blitz exactly? And he doesn't have to restrain xiao since the gap isn't that big so his hits will damage xiao

If he can attack while he's intangible then I don't really see how deku wins here unless xiao doesn't attack while intangible in character

Well if Xiao can deal with Danger Senses then that shouldn't be a problem

The issue is Fa Jin, Razor just said above Fa Jin is basically speed-blitz worthy

yeah the match will be considered invalid which is why it needs to get restricted
Deku speed blitzing due to the fa jin amp should be restricted, By the speed equalization rules, If the slower character wins because of a speed advantage that they normally wouldn't have outside of a speed equalized match then the match is invalid

Does anyone in Genshin actually use elemental intangibility to dodge? It’s a thing they can do but there are for more instances of characters not using it and getting hit.

Anyway assuming Xiao does use it to dodge then this should be incon. Deku will eventually adapt to Xiao at which point neither can reliably hit the other. Also what’s Xiao’s stamina in combat? Can he fight for a few days straight?
He can still keep his combat performance at his top despite resisting his karma which cause him immense pain, continuously seeking out demon to kill while also barely resting for 2000 years straight so i guess he can go for more then 3 day.

Barely resting for 2000 years will net you way more "very high" stamina which is what is on xiao's profile, unless by "barely resting" you mean he doesn't get 8 hours of sleep or something

Barely resting for 2000 years will net you way more "very high" stamina which is what is on xiao's profile, unless by "barely resting" you mean he doesn't get 8 hours of sleep or something
He doesn't sleep and he only eat out of habit and taste then sustenance.

He can still keep his combat performance at his top despite resisting his karma which cause him immense pain, continuously seeking out demon to kill while also barely resting for 2000 years straight so i guess he can go for more then 3 day.
Are there like scans of him stating he was never resting in those 2000 years, or do we just assume so? Can ya show me the scan?

i think we are not focusing on the main point, will Xiao even hit deku?

even if he has analytical and Danger sense?

i think we are not focusing on the main point, will Xiao even hit deku?

even if he has analytical and Danger sense?
Probably not, maybe 1 or 2 non lethal shot but that's it, they will be going on a who can last longer after that.

Back