• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

High 7-A Bracket Round 12 (Luffy vs Hibari)

That only applies to that verse. If another character is far stronger than anyone who was restrained, they logically should be able to break the cuffs.
Saying other wise in a blatant NLF.
Ls isn’t enough to destroy something that is more durable than any attack you ever did
Are you daft? I already explained how that is wrong. He would be pushing against the cuffs, not striking it. That is LS, not AP.

That only applies to that verse. If another character is far stronger than anyone who was restrained, they logically should be able to break the cuffs.
Saying other wise in a blatant NLF.

Are you daft? I already explained how that is wrong. He would be pushing against the cuffs, not striking it. That is LS, not AP.
If thats what you think then vote Luffy. im not wasting any more time on arguing over smth like this. If Dragnoir wants to explain why Luffy wont be able to break the cuffs then I'll let him do it

Yeah for real, Luffy can push with the force of class T which is literally thousands times above Hibari's, and no Hibari doesn't have an AP advantage they're both equal.

He just needs to pull them apart, which he can do very easily.

What about Hibai's spiny pokemon though ? IIRC they can spawn spikes endlessly, so what protects Luffy from getting skewered eventually ?

Yeah Luffy has a nigh full body barrier around him which protects him from slashing and stabbing weapons, yet still has elastic properties, meaning whatever Hibari wants to attack with is liable to be reflected.

Again, search for Hibari vs Daisy on youtube and see how the cuffs work, saying he can break them with LS is akin to saying he can break one of Bartolomeo's barriers (shaped as a sphere to trap his opponents) by pushing his arms against them.

Random question, why does his lift strenght scale to Fujitora?

False Equivalency, Hibari spawns and generates cuffs of varying sizes around his opponent, Bart uses a barrier and he can't actually restrain someone with it.

I don't even know why incap is being discussed, if the handcuffs generate around Luffy, he's being impaled. So it doesn't matter if he can break out of them or not.

If they get around him, considering the LS diff, he is breaking out almost immediately. Haki protects him enough so that he will survive the very brief period of him being damaged. Assuming it even hurts him before he breaks out

If they get around him, considering the LS diff, he is breaking out almost immediately. Haki protects him enough so that he will survive the very brief period of him being damaged. Assuming it even hurts him before he breaks out
No it doesn't, Luffy only even has High 7-A durability with Haki in gear 4. And the cuffs instantly impale characters with comparable durability to Luffy in Gear 4 and multiply much faster than they react. He's not breaking through them in any way before being impaled.

Also, someone said above Luffy would see Hibari as bad because he has killed in the past, Robin, Zoro, Brook, arguably Jinbe and Franky, all have killed in the past, and for no "heroic" reasons, Hibari killed a single time to save the multiverse from a dictator and a group of maniacs (I don't remember if Daisy is actually dead after their battle tho).

Well, this became something else. Anywho, I have to ask to sate my curiosity before I get back to work, these animal-type box weapons like Hibari’s Hedgehog thing. Wouldn’t Conqueror Haki be effective against them, considering that Conqueror Haki grants Animal Manipulation that allows user to pacify, if not outright knock them out?

You don’t seem to grasp how high the LS difference is. Luffy just flexes a bit and breaks the cuffs. He has precog so it wouldn’t catch him off guard so it isn’t impaling him much before getting popped.

Dude. the multiplication is too fast.

Now I'm one who thinks it would be difficult to get the handcuffs on Luffy, but once/of that happens, flexing isn't occurring faster than it multiplies. that works for aim dodging, projectile dodging, and CQC.

It is fast but it doesn’t seem like he cannot just flex and break out in time. This is after checking the fight.

Deisy did die after their battle but none of that matters since it is in character but both are willing to kill.

Also we really meed to make profile for other KHR characters.

Well, this became something else. Anywho, I have to ask to sate my curiosity before I get back to work, these animal-type box weapons like Hibari’s Hedgehog thing. Wouldn’t Conqueror Haki be effective against them, considering that Conqueror Haki grants Animal Manipulation that allows user to pacify, if not outright knock them out?
Seeing as to how Hibari’s Wincon is the cuffs it isn’t that big of a problem

When Luffy just flexes a bit and breaks the cuffs. It isn’t a problem.
If that is his wincon, it isn’t exactly working.

What are the cuffs LS than?
idk im not the guy that made the profiles but it should be higher since i remember some of these guys lifted very big things but unfortunately they don’t have profiles. Also as I stated before I disagree that LS alone breaks the cuffs.

I think he did already. I can bring it up
Also why make a separate thread? The arguments would be the same, the only difference is that he could say “well it was agreed here.” instead of engaging the points here.

Back