• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

High 6-C Tournament: From Moonrise to Moonset

Isnt time stop pretty unfair? Anyone she gets put up against will be time stopped for 20 seconds with being able to do anything to them and if they don’t have good regen or Immortality they just get their head cut off.

She’d easily kill Naruto or Hashirama honestly. though if her range is short then it could be avoidable but nonetheless still very broken for this tournament

Isnt time stop pretty unfair? Anyone she gets put up against will be time stopped for 20 seconds with being able to do anything to them and if they don’t have good regen or Immortality they just get their head cut off.

She’d easily kill Naruto or Hashirama honestly. though if her range is short then it could be avoidable but nonetheless still very broken for this tournament
I mean we do have a lot's of broken combatants in this tourney so the timestop shouldn't be a problem

i think the issue here is that Hashirama and Naruto could very well be outrange her very hard, especially with prior knowledge, although partial

I was actually considering adding preparation to the match conditions when drafting this though thought that it might be too much already with prior knowledge

apart that some partecipants are broken as well, like Velox said

i can assicure you guys and Velox can confirm, that Esdeath NEVER started with her time stop, with prior knowledge or not even in canon, again she will use it only for the last resort

Also I'm pretty sure some of the guys on the list have really good NPI to bypass her elemental intangibility as well as resist Spatial Manip

Can this guy work?

He is 247.44 Gigatons.
Do you have the calc for that value?

Can GRC and Soul Crush be restricted like that? If so, he looks fine but I'll wait for other input.
Yeah I’ve seen people restrict them in other debates, also soul crush isn’t something Szayelaporro does in character for the most part. And restricting GRC is also something he’s never done and it’s just like restricting Naruto’s charged bb.

Hmmm, he has really potent gravity stuff at a glance, but he can't be any worse than Esdeath but I'll wait for other's input

He kinda upscale from his AP but imo he's not gonna steamroll. If not him Homura is a good alternative since she's definitely less powered

Edit - I gotta stop typing on mobile

Last edited:
It seems to be only "on a realm efdect" but there's also a bunch of immortality types stacked on.

Every other character seems okayish from a quick skim. Esdeath can likely win a lot due to ap and timestop tho

Back