• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(High 6-C Tourn R1 M1) Super Monkey vs Elma (0-7-0) Grace

Does SM have all of his abilities, or does he only have the ones that are tied to Sun God? Even if he does I'm definitely leaning towards Elma here.

btw Sun God has an extreme range advantage aswell.

can her forcefields deal with attacks stronger than hers?

How can she reduce the damage? And to what degree?

I'm fairly sure Elma can just take him down with superior range, which would force him to have to move closer to his abilities. If she keeps this distance between them then Elma can just wear it down and eventually destroy it.

Voting for Elma.

Phoenks said:
Wait but super monkey has better range
I'm going off of his several meters since his planetary range seems to be a very contestable and possibly invalid rating from what I see. Regardless, even if we go with the latter range, Elma can still out-last the Sun God and dish out enough damage to beat him since not only does she scale from a semi-casual feat but the difference between said feat and Sun God's AP is less than 2 times.

Phoenks said:
Sun Gods feat is by existing.
The calc is based off of him channeling the power of the Sun, not anything passive as far as I remember.

Phoenks said:
Drawing energy from the sun is passive?
Drawing or channeling energy from a certain source to attack isn't particularly a display of casual power without further context. And from what I understood of the blog, he channels this energy and uses it to attack. Nothing inherently casual or suggestive of being able to use greater amounts of power. But I'm not an expert on BTD so feel free to correct me.

I just remember when playing the game that he just attacked and I never really saw him "draw" energy from the sun in any way.

Phoenks said:
I just remember when playing the game that he just attacked and I never really saw him "draw" energy from the sun in any way.
Supposedly, he's officially described to channel the power of the Sun.

Phoenks said:
So is that like Superman??
I mean, Superman (DCEU) technically is High 6-C but for something else. And I really don't understand it either. But the blog implies that he uses this power in his attacks and even uses his blast's size for the calc so there's that.

However, if Tatsumaki manages to win match 2 Elma is gonna have a big problem lol

Phoenks said:
However, if Tatsumaki manages to win match 2 Elma is gonna have a big problem lol
At least Tohru had BFR to mitigate being completely demolished by ???%. Elma doesn't quite have that luxury against Tats....

Phoenks said:
btw Sun God has an extreme range advantage aswell.
Gonna bring this up. Assuming we're going off Planetary range, how does Elma counter the immediate Death Succ? He does that the instant he appears.

Nevermind. Saw the arguments for Elma are going off his Several meters

Back