• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

High 6-C Fantasy Tournament Round 6: August Dragneel vs The Queenslayer

unknown.png

• Both are High 6-C
  • Ultimate Magic Form August & Late-Game Queenslayer are used
  • Speeds are equalized, SBA otherwise
  • Battle takes place in this arena
  • Tournament thread
  • Bracket
August:
Queenslayer:

Sooo... I think Queenslayer's abilities would not be equalized to magic?

Iirc all of them are sourced from just being Revenants so whatever abilities they have are plainly supernatural and not magical

Yeah the Queenslayer abilities are innate to their physiology and weapons (tho clearly not the "norm").

What does August lead with?

Since the Queenslayer usually starts with aggressive CQC and blood manipulation but is willing to adjust their battle strategy on the fly if the opponent is being tricky.

Queenslayer not using magic means that at least there is a chance for a decent fight.
However, in return, I assume inhibit wouldn't work on August either.
What is in Queenslayers favour is its use of blood manipulation, as I would guess reflector doesn't work on it due to its restriction of working on humans.

However, ultimately both could probably hax each other to death rather easily. So it might come down to who pulls a winning move first.

Back