• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

High 6-C Fantasy Tournament Round 4: Kamen Rider Fourze vs Erza Scarlet

unknown.png

• Both are High 6-C
  • Erza's Limit Break Key is used, Kamen Rider Fourze is in his Cosmic States Key
  • Speeds are equalized, SBA otherwise
  • Battle takes place in this arena
Erza:
Kamen Rider Fourze:

Last edited:
I believe that was Rocket/Magnet States that were used, this is Cosmic State Fourze so i think Gentaro had a big chance here, at least for me

Just before someone saying she have higher LS, this (6:05) would likely put him at Class G but someone forgot to add.

Even so, Erza didn't weight thousand of tons and all Fourze need is pushing her through the portal.

Just before someone saying she have higher LS, this (6:05) would likely put him at Class G but someone forgot to add.

Even so, Erza didn't weight thousand of tons and all Fourze need is pushing her through the portal.
Erza is a ridiculously good acrobat, flight, and instinctive reaction with her extra senses. Even if Frouze does push her, which will be difficult given he can't surprise her with it and the portal itself is only the size of a person. Erza can easily move out of the way in time.

This Erza leads with her strongest armors her such as he Clear Heart armor, or her Thousand armed armor, which gives her 6 arms to attack with at once.

Actually about Frouze's calc, do you have any of the scans for the calc itself as they're all dead on Naruto forums, and you can't even verify the calcs legitimatecy given it hasn't been accepted by a calc member.

in fact given we don't have scans the calc seems incredibly wanked tbh given you can literally see Frouze in comparison to the mech and it isn't nearly as big as the calc suggests it is.

Nah, I was right, Erza already won against Cosmic States. Here
Actually, I just realize they changes it to their 7-Bs half way into the fight. Well, either way, Gentaro's profile should honestly be looked over again. His AP needs to be evaluated by a member with workable links, his LS needs to be upgraded, his specs also just came out so there's new abilities. I honestly think there's so many things missing in his profile for him to be in an actual fight ATM.

Can i Suggest Grimgor?
i'm not chosing as my character and Reaper would probably happy about

Well, I was thinking about just moving Erza forward in the bracket honestly, but we'll see. I'm currently handling some other stuff so I'll get back on that

also Naito can you do something?

can you link the tournament thread with the matches?
i mean put in the matches thread?
and can you put the bracket in the main tournament page too?

Back