• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

High 6-A Lord of Magic Tournament (2023) (HIGH HAX)

Graphic:

wallpaperflare.com_wallpaper.png

High 6-A Lord of Magic Tournament (2023):

Ladies and gentleman welcome to High 6-A Lord of Magic Tournament 2023,

Great ready cause we are inviting some of the best Hax Lords (no pun intended) to participate and beat the living hell outta each other.

Rules:

1-Hax in general at High Hax (No need to hold back here, It's time for Hax lords to fight)

2-Equalized speed in all matches.

3-Ap should be from to 400 - 10 Extatons for AP range. Killing, K.O and BFR is allowed.
  • (There will be Stomp matches)
4-Random encounters no prior knowledge to anybody.

5-Total 10 Participants!
  • (FC/OC Characters are allowed as I was explained in the past by user Spinoirr, Who previously participated in my tournament with his FC/OC Character)
6-Fighting distance for every matchup will be 50 meters.

7- If characters are being removed due to Content Revision or any other cases, If someone else joins in place of another character I WILL NOT be doing rematches (What's done is done)

8- Location: All matches will take place in the Tournament of Power Arena

9- The winner will be declared The Lord of Magic and be given the beautiful Magic Trophy!

If you want to win this trophy choose Hax lords and compete try your luck and best to avoid stomps, Debate use your skills, and may you become The Lord of Magic!
Lord_of_Magic.png

CharacterAttack PotencySubmitted by
1- Rimuru Tempest (Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken)BaselineCatpija
2- Xu Jingming (Cosmic Professional Gladiator)646.57 PetatonsZaratthustra
3- Chen Qi (Dragon Talisman)BaselineSpeedster
4- Adam (Evangelion)646.57 PetatonsLonkitt
5- Ifrit (Granblue Fantasy)BaselineTheGreatJedi13
6- Orcus (Dungeons and Dragons)BaselinePeppersalt43
7- Kratos (God of War)(Upscale from this 6-A+ calc)Adem_Warlock69
8- Jean Grey (X-Men Film Series)(Upscales from 672 Petatons)RoTt35
9- Morris Libardirt (Black Clover)188.64 PetatonsArnoldstone
10- Pablo The Magic King (The Dark Crust) (Nameless Discord)10 ExatonsGod 900

OFFICIAL BRACKETS:

Sauce_0961.jpg

Last edited:
Femboy Slime (scales to baseline)

Femboy Slime (scales to baseline)

Alright he's in. You are the first combatant.
This is gonna be TOUGH cause it's High Hax but believe in yourself and good luck.

Y'know, if you say it like this then people gonna insert peeps from the top 10 strongest thread ya know, it's gonna be a stomp and be stomped situation here

Xu Jingming likely will not get that far but he has some good cards at hand. He's only scales above 646.57085 petatons, can he still qualify as his Ap is a lot lower than the minimum?

Graphic:

wallpaperflare.com_wallpaper.png

High 6-A Lord of Magic Tournament (2023):

Ladies and gentleman welcome to High 6-A Lord of Magic Tournament 2023,

Great ready cause we are inviting some of the best Hax Lords (no pun intended) to participate and beat the living hell outta each other.

Rules:

1-Hax in general at High Hax (No need to hold back here, It's time for Hax lords to fight)

2-Equalized speed in all matches.

3-Ap should be from to 500 - 10 Extatons for AP range. Killing, K.O and BFR is allowed.
  • (There will be Stomp matches)
4-Random encounters no prior knowledge to anybody.

5-Total 10 Participants!
  • (FC/OC Characters are allowed as I was explained in the past by user Spinoirr, Who previously participated in my tournament with his FC/OC Character)
6-Fighting distance for every matchup will be 50 meters.

7- If characters are being removed due to Content Revision or any other cases, If someone else joins in place of another character I WILL NOT be doing rematches (What's done is done)

8- Location: All matches will take place in the Tournament of Power Arena

9- The winner will be declared The Lord of Magic and be given the beautiful Magic Trophy!

If you want to win this trophy choose Hax lords and compete try your luck and best to avoid stomps, Debate use your skills, and may you become The Lord of Magic!
Lord_of_Magic.png

CharacterAttack PotencySubmitted by
1- Rimuru Tempest (Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken)BaselineCatpija
2- Xu Jingming (Cosmic Professional Gladiator)646.57 PetatonsZaratthustra
3-
4-
5-
6-
7-
8-
9-
10-

OFFICIAL BRACKETS:
(Will be added once all competitors are filled)

I pick demon king Zeldris final form he scales to 800 teratons

Priesty boi.

Priesty boi.
Win Azontr....Win for the sake of Rikki

I don´t have characters with "high hax" that I like, because normally when I see this characters is like "where is the story if this guys solves everything in one second"

And I don´t want to choose a punching bag this time, I will search for someone, but no promise if I can´t find someone that I like

Likely not going to win but let's add this Guy anyway
646.57085 Petatons via planet surface wipe fire

Likely not going to win but let's add this Guy anyway
You are in.

With shit like Rimuru here, I think this is justifiable

You know the drill, anything above Tier 7 in D&D is a smurf and big list of D&D resistances

this is lowkey just top 10 strongest with smurf hax for high 6-A
Seriously? Alright then, I'd like to change my character to this one

Second key

Seriously? Alright then, I'd like to change my character to this one

Second key
Alright

Lucius ig

I might switch to

Let me make his Paladin page rq and find out if he scales to High 6-A.

I have added the mentioned characters make sure to check this top of the thread and see if Attack Potency is correct or not.

I might switch to

Do it right now if you want to. Tell me

Back