• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hiei vs Magellan (Grace)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm gonna vote hiei I think he's got the reaction speed and agility to avoid the poison that will be shot at him, and since Magellan usually stays still while coating himself in poison and launching attacks I feel hiei could use that to get a killing blow with his blade, on the chance he does get hit with some poison, his demon physiology might help him on that front? But I'm not 100% on that idea just a thought.

>Speed and agility

>Speed equalized

Hiei needs feats against poison to argue a resistance. If not, he's as dead as anyone else in front of Magellan.

I notice how in Chapter 534-535 that Fire seems to have some sort of neutralizing effect on Magellan's Hydra technique as if one of the heads are burn, then it will not regrow. Even the unofficial wikia makes note of it.

Though this doesn't seems to affect his other techniques like the Chloro Ball, which are more gas-based then liquid

I don't know if it will affect the Venom Demon though as it uses a much, much stronger and potent poison than Magellan's regular.

i see, well if the dragon connects im edging hiei that and he has other things to help aid him like flight limitied telekensis etc and he has a high tolerance to pain so even if he is poisoned he should be able to kep going for a while

Is that a vote? But Magellan's Hydra will probably chase Hiei even with him flying.

Counted.

It is a thing but Magellan can multiplicate his Hydra (showed up to 3 heads) and probably increase its size to attack with AoE. Unfortunately I don't remember the extent of Hiei's afterimages :v

Afterimages is the Effect of moving too fast for the enemy to perceive. Speed is equal so that gets nulled.

I'm changing my vote to Magellan, due to initial misunderstanding (I didn't realize agility fell under speed sorry I'm new) and after re-reading their profiles I remembered about Magellan's poison cloud which could easily weaken hiei. I also remembered hiei being very overconfident in his abilities so he's fairly likely to run straight in thinking that "no mere poison can stop me" which would leave him vulnerable.

With the Skypiea revisions Hiei will hold the AP advantage by quite a bit, but Magellan can put him to rest before he can make use of it. Since any attack will affect his senses and internal organs.

Hiei's tough but he lacks resistance and his confidence will make him an easy target for the wide arsenal Magellan has. In CQC Hiei destroys, but the fight starts at range and Magellan'll pull his Hydra to overwhelm Hiei in the same way he did to Kurohige.

Magellan takes this.

not signficant but it is higher, magellan ap says likely large town where as hiei ap says large town and higher with dodtf

Problem is, Hiei in series uses DotDF as a one-shot technique, and on people equal to Hiei at that. It was giving Bui work, and the exact amount of energy needed to one-shot Hiei wasn't even able to scratch Bui.

Yeah. Likely. And given it's Hiei's equivalent of a Kamehameha, he'd be liberal with it, especially if he's mastered it.

Magellan has a scaling chain behind him.

He received a Giant Stamp from Luffy, and the G3 attacks are able to almost one-shot Zoan Rob Lucci who's vastly above Base Lucci who's around 170KT, so Magellan isn't getting one-shoted here. Severely injured? Yes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back