• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hey people!

Rodri_"Dante"

Hablo español.
Joke Battles
Administrator
When you want to link a thread:

[[Thread:69696969|Do this]]

[https://vsbattles.com/joke-battles/69696969 Not this]

Thank you so much for playing my game for mentioning this, I have been having to fix these types of things time and time again, and its pretty annoying

nobody is noticing this There is a problem though: some people use Visual Editor, which doesn't support direct wikitext input

Visual

Um, what's the inherent downside to that?

I mean, I get, it looks messier, I won't contest that and I'm not particularly fond of it myself, but practicality (or laziness, whichever you decide describes it best) says actively typing out the thread instead of just copy-pasting is just stupid.

I'm gonna be honest with you. I didn't know you could do that

Nothing is preventing you from copy-pasting.

Also, it's ANOYING for everyone that uses Source Mode.

I use Source Mode almost exclusively. It doesn't bother me that much.

And keep in mind, this is keep from possibly THE MOST perfectionist dickhole in this entire site.

Yeah, there really isn't anything ethically wrong with that (at least for us), its mostly aesthetic. Using wikitext to link to internal pages makes the link more "direct" than just using the absolute URL. Also, wikitext links are usually smaller than full URLs, so the pages use less memory, and could impose less load on FANDOM servers than if we used the direct-to-URL link

Crabwhale said:
And keep in mind, this is keep from possibly THE MOST perfectionist dickhole in this entire site.
Same, I use source mode allot and it never bothers me

Crabwhale said:
what? i didn't realize that anybody uses source mode

Yellowpig10 said:
Crabwhale said:
what? i didn't realize that anybody uses source mode
Allot of people do

Like me

I want my pages to look fabulous

You should use it more often

Back