• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hero? I Quit A Long Time Ago: Lin Jie Revision

You can't highlight text on the site. So I threw two chapters at once at the end of the message with Doug Young . To be more specific. Then about the features of the bullets themselves is written in the middle / end of chapter 20. And about the speed of light at the beginning of chapter 21.

You can't highlight text on the site. So I threw two chapters at once at the end of the message with Doug Young . To be more specific. Then about the features of the bullets themselves is written in the middle / end of chapter 20. And about the speed of light at the beginning of chapter 21.
**At first I was confused about what you were talking about, but after reviewing the chapter you linked, I see what's going on. This is another example of something you won't be able to pick up on MTL. You may or may not have read about this in the Chinese comment sections, but HQLTA's author is infamously bad about proofreading, and the series is chock full of typos.

In this case, the word 光束 (guangshu, beam) was mistyped as 光速 (guangsu, lightspeed); you can tell because "lightspeed," which is an adjective, is being used as if it were a noun. Chinese keyboards operate using an autocorrect-like system to substitute inputs for the thousands of Chinese characters, so one mistype can queue the wrong word to be pulled in at several places. Just to be sure I double checked with the translator for the comic, and he agreed that's what happened. So to clarify, Shadow Hunter is firing generic energy beams in that chapter, not lightspeed bullets. Which is frankly consistent with the preponderance of evidence that runs contrary to Specs & co. being FTL.**

Last edited:
But after all, the charge of the EMP is close to the speed of light. Can't this mean that the beam in this case will have about ftl?

@Confluctor , I changed some abilities and added "possibly" next to duplication and Immortality type 8 negation as me ZackMoon1234 agreed my scan could be MTL and waiting for a better translated version but everything else appears to be fine, do you agree?

In any case, there seems to be nothing to discuss. But I have two pieces of news. The first according to the second volume, Lin Jie really erased the stars because he "destroyed" the boundaries of the world. The second Void has an infinite multiverse in its stats because it was able to completely recreate Spacey, who summons an infinite number of her copies from different timelines = infinite multiverse

In any case, there seems to be nothing to discuss. But I have two pieces of news. The first according to the second volume, Lin Jie really erased the stars because he "destroyed" the boundaries of the world. The second Void has an infinite multiverse in its stats because it was able to completely recreate Spacey, who summons an infinite number of her copies from different timelines = infinite multiverse
Alright 2-A, does the void encompass all of this?

Unfortunately not at the moment. Probably during the arch of the God of Extermination, Lin Jie will already have 1-C. And in the arch of demons and gods 1-A low

Void didn't recreate Spacetime, he simply brought the real Spacetime into his dreamlands. That is, one singular Spacetime, not an infinite number. Spacetime summons more of herself from the infinite multiverse using her superpower, but she still exists as an individual. The multiverse is not accessed by or contained by the dreamlands, there is a different dreamlands and a different Void in every universe. By the way, his name was translated as Nihil in the recent Zero Scans release, so I'll be calling him that from now on.

The rest of that about the novel is nonsense too, of course, but there's nothing to even say about it.

Said the LN Guy

I absolutely disagree with this. Especially the part about the novel . And yes, as the fact that a character within one version can recreate a multi version in his kingdom should be surprised by the fact that this character has an infinite number of versions within the multi version.

Necroposting eeeee.
In the last chapters, the god Lenny appeared looking and creating the entire multiverse, lin Jie stood on an equal footing with him using Cntrl z, it became clear why Xiao Zhan could do effects on lin Jie because his strength is 6 dimensional.

So when will we apply these upgrades for Lin Jie and conclude the Thread

Manipulation

Code:
Gravity Manipulation
Causality Manipulation
Law Manipulation

Abilities

Code:
Accelerated Development
Clairvoyance
Dimensional Storage
Dimensional Travel
Fear Inducement
Free Movement

Passive Abilities

Code:
Passive Absorption
Passive Fear Inducement

Manipulation Resistance

Code:
Curse Manipulation Resistance
Gravity Manipulation Resistance
Law Manipulation Resistance
Mind Manipulation Resistance
Reality Warping Resistance
Time Stop Resistance

Necroposting eeeee.
In the last chapters, the god Lenny appeared looking and creating the entire multiverse, lin Jie stood on an equal footing with him using Cntrl z, it became clear why Xiao Zhan could do effects on lin Jie because his strength is 6 dimensional.

Create a different CRT so that it'll be focused on that specific Thread while concluding this CRT Thread

We gonna apply the upgrades from this Thread or no?
Yes, the topic is solved. But it seems to me better to immediately update the lvl version as a whole using a new theme. If the lvl from the new topic is not approved, then we will simply update the version using the consent from this topic

You can apply the accepted things in this thread and then make a new one with the things still in debate.

Back