• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hercules (Marvel) lifting strength upgrade again (Billions times over!!!)

main-qimg-e0ad339c25152292a20bc06c0db8f862-lq

This shown he can lift 2 stars at least
6 large planets and hundreds small planets like earth with some difficults
and effort.

And the Hulk that withstand the star mass is seem like Prof.Hulk who not
as strong as Savage Hulk and Herc
can match the savage one (albeit weaker than him).So this not an outlier.

He can full nelson Thor
Hercules-Fighting-Thor-Marvel-e1519925385953.jpg

He can stop Sentry midair casually
who can fight WWH at on par
main-qimg-1b755afd611645782a8b737903da5ddf-lq

First scan is from Incredible Hercules #121

The full nelson is from Thor: Blood Oath #3

The Sentry scan is from Incredible Hercules #128

He can stop Sentry midair casually
who can fight WWH at on par
Don't really give a shit about the rest, but few problems. 1, the stellar LS shit don't scale to Sentry in his powered down states, which was in this comic anyway. That's only for his serious state.

Also how tf is that even LS to begin with? Sentry doesn't weigh trillions of tons does he?

Sentry thing’s not LS, yeah, unless we KE wank.

First scan’s not “2 stars 6 planets” lol, it’s the entire sky, which is unquantifiable tbh, could be 3-A could be not.

Second scan’s fine

Sentry thing’s not LS, yeah, unless we KE wank.

First scan’s not “2 stars 6 planets” lol, it’s the entire sky, which is unquantifiable tbh, could be 3-A could be not.

Second scan’s fine
At least Class Y possibly stellar is fine for me
Possibly coz IDR that he can choke held Savage Hulk who stronger than Hulk who lift the sun or not.

Hulk lifting the sun is wonk, I'll probably downgrade it into the future, rn do you have a scan for it?

If you mean scan of choking Hulk
IDK he can done or not. but At least Y is right for me (But not as happy as stellar lolz.)
he lift the world mass
(If my entire Sky lifting is outlier it is
may be he lift Earth mass with
minor effort to none.)

Thor lift 20 planets but choking by Herc to complete submission and helpless only lightning can free him
and its above baseline class Y
if you assump they are Earth mass.

Back