• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hercules (Disney), Hades (Disney), Zeus (Disney), and Peagus (Disney) Downgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hercule's first key's attack potency doesn't seem High 4-C by looking at it

Hade's attack potency is false, "Should be comparable to other Olympians, who can apparently casually create constellations." we currently don't scale creation feats to physicals "Always viewed Hercules as a non-threat." Spoilers: Hercules defeated Hades "Broke the barrier Zeus created to seal the Titans" The barrier is unknown in size

Zeus's stats also need corrected seemingly "Easily defeated all of the Titans both in the past and in the present" the movie takes place long ago so we don't know if Zeus could do it during for 2021 for example, "Far stronger than Hercules, who lifted the Sun" Non-literal feat and apparently from I have heard Hercules did have trouble doing the feat, "He was never injured by the combined might of the titans" He got overpowered by some Titan magma last time I checked

Pegasus's attack potency seems wrong as well "Can harm Pain and Panic, who casually survived a fall from the top of Mount Olympus" I have no memory of the falling feat as I have only seen the movie and Pegasus was easily kidnapped by Pain and Panic which seems to debunk the scaling

Parallel Downgrade Thread

Yeah, the sun lifting feat if taken literally would only be 4-C at best; but it didn't even happen on screen by the looks of it.

I'm not sure what other feats there are; but the sun moving does seem to have more baring on physical skills than creating constellations it seems.

Asked a friend about this and this is what he said

I see no reason why creation feats like that do not scale to physicality

The didn't view Herc as a threat part is bunk af though

and the barriers size doesn't matter when he still broke a barrier that held back the Titans, threats to all the gods of Olympus

so at the very least Hades is comparable to the rest

The constellation creation is not a creation feat
It's a TK feat
And there's no indication that the star lifting wasn't necessarily casual

Last edited:
I see no reason why creation feats like that do not scale to physicality
Standards also it could just be a special attack
and the barriers size doesn't matter when he still broke a barrier that held back the Titans, threats to all the gods of Olympus
Using your logic that wouldn't work due to Zeus easily sealing The Titans in the opening of the movie
so at the very least Hades is comparable to the rest
Didn't Aladdin easily beat up Hades in the crossover episode?

Mewtwo's last key for example

Mewtwo's last key for example
Time for a downgrade then

I am fine with scaling Hercules from lifting the Sun and Zeus from the power of his telekinesis.

So if we keep the Sun and constellation telekinesis feats to scale from, is there anything left to do here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back