• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Herculean SMASH! - Battle of History's Most Renowned Heroes!

Wanted to do a little fight between two literal herculean heroes so I hope it's fair! Also I'm really bored so what's a girl gotta do but make two beefy heroes just duke it out?

--

On the right corner, we have the modern Hero and the 8th Wielder of One for All! Standing at 220 cm tall and weighing in at around 255 kilograms, we have "The Symbol of Peace" ALL MIGHT!

On the left corner, we have the ancient yet still amazing Hero from the Greek legends! Standing at 253 cm tall and weighing in at around 311 kilograms, we have the "Sekai de Ichiban Tsuyoi Dakara" BASAKA!

Lay down of the rules:

Speed is equalized! We will be using Prime All Might, and we will be restricting Nine Lives for Berserker! So a simple 7-A wrestling match between two of the finest heroes! What a treat! Speaking of wrestling, this fight takes place inside of a wrestling ring, standing around 10 meters apart (Let's just say the wrestling ring is just really massive since these two are also massive)! Heracles is also barehanded for this fight for maximum mano-a-mano combat. Get your bets ready!

All Might = 876.38 megatons

Berserker = 610.25 megatons

Place your bets everyone! Let's start this match!

Bet on the bunny ear hero:

Bet on the soloer of FGO bosses:

They fuse instead and become Mighty Hercules:

Note: I'm not talking about the A Rank thing. I'm saying All Might can't kill him with twelve different methods since he can only punch.

What Rusty said. All Might takes two lives at best before God Hand makes Herc completely invulnerable to his strikes. Also, pretty sure there's a wrestling version of Nine Lives, but that would just make this an even bigger stomp.

Ah right, Pakration. Darn.

Was hoping for a cool matchup (Also cuz of that Herc/All Might mashup fan art heh). Maybe Spartacus would be a better and fairer match?

Probably. I dunno how you'd restrict Crying Warmonger, though. It's kinda passive, and if All Might tried the same thing as he did with Noumu, then he'd just be causing his own loss.

Back