• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Herald of Thor P&A section

Status
Not open for further replies.
Extremely, but let's return to the main discussion.

Could someone gather everything ill be adding to the Odinforce key and post it here while im at work to make my life easier once im home?

Tier: 2-C possibly 2-A, Far Higher With Power Absorption

At least Low Multiverse level, possibly Multiverse level+ (Doctor Strange had to channel the power of the Council Elite of all pantheons on Earth to temporarily disable the Odinforce after Thor had held it for only 17 years, and in one future Thor will hold the power for even longer than Odin, indicating that he can be even more powerful. Said Future King Thor was able to battle Galactus, albeit still had to rely on All-Black the Necrosword to defeat him), Far Higher with Power Absorption (Completely drain the Cosmic Power of Galactus who that moment had more power than ever)

From what I can tell it's Absorption and Clairvoyance for the reasons above. Idk if you're still doing the Power Cosmic from Silver Surfer, but if you are the abilities that should be added are:
  • Self-Sustenance (Type 1, 2, and 3)
  • Empowerment
  • Regeneration (High-Mid) (Idk if he should also get High because idk if that also comes from power cosmic but it so just put a possibly High)
  • Cosmic Energy Manipulation (Just Energy Manip)
  • Explosion Manipulation
  • Power Bestowal
  • Power Modification
  • Energy, Fire, Radiation, and Light Absorption
  • Creation
  • Petrification
  • Thermal/Ice Manipulation
  • Corrosion Inducement
  • Precognition
  • Cosmic Awareness
  • Extrasensory Perception
  • Empathic Manipulation
  • Cloth Manipulation
  • Spatial and Time Manipulation
  • Biological Manipulation
  • Organic Manipulation
  • Telekinesis
  • Purification (Type 1, 2, and 3)
  • Weapon Creation
  • Gravity Manipulation
  • Black Hole Creation
  • Size Manipulation
  • Shapeshifting
  • Life Manipulation
  • Supernatural Willpower
  • Healing
  • Astral Projection
  • Sealing
  • Sleep Manipulation
  • Dimensional Travel
  • Radiation Manipulation
  • Technology Manipulation
Hopefully I didn't miss or put in any abilities that shouldn't be in there. Also I hope I didn't just sift through both pages to realize after we aren't even gonna give him the power cosmic either way

I don't think that we should add a multitude of powers that he never demonstrated or learned how to use.
That's fair, I only put them there considering he apparently absorbed the power cosmic so I just listed the powers he could've gained from it but didn't really use to my knowledge

Alright now I believe im done.

Although I guess it would be something to bring up either now or in a later CRT but should this give RKT “higher with Power Absorption” since he has all the abilities of his Odinforce key and shouldnt this also effrct OKT as well?

Alright now I believe im done.
Thank you for helping out.
Although I guess it would be something to bring up either now or in a later CRT but should this give RKT “higher with Power Absorption” since he has all the abilities of his Odinforce key
I don't think that we can scale retroactively in that regard. Absorbing power to such a great degree seems to be a new ability of his.
and shouldnt this also effrct OKT as well?
OKT?

Last edited:
Anyway, what, if anything, is left to do here?

Okay. I will close this thread then. Thanks again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back