• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
It does not ncessarily give you the ability to destroy souls, you need explicit soul manipulation to do that, something alastor does not have

It does not ncessarily give you the ability to destroy souls, you need explicit soul manipulation to do that, something alastor does not have
Untrue, soul manipulation and NPI are different things. The NPI page quite literally says it allows you to harm them. Why else do you think vs matches allow NPI users to harm ghosts and souls? If a character is able to defeat a soul, that's considered NPI.

The weapons Exorcists use bypass Demons type 2 due to Demons type 5, which requires a soul to be erased to kill them. And since they are literal souls constructed of dark energy, it bypasses there immortalities.

Also can we get rid of Charlie's type 1 and add longevity, hellborns don't have type 1 but instead just live very long lives.

No it allows you to interact with them, to actually destroy a soul is Soul Manipulation.

Its Immortality Negation since Demons have Immortalities type 2 and 5.
"It should be noted that the ability to interact with souls and other non-corporeal entities directly as if they were physical objects is usually considered Non-Physical Interaction and does not grant the user the ability to manipulate souls in other contexts."

Harming a soul counts as interaction my guy.

"It should be noted that the ability to interact with souls and other non-corporeal entities directly as if they were physical objects is usually considered Non-Physical Interaction and does not grant the user the ability to manipulate souls in other contexts."

If you can interact with souls and other non-corporeal phenomina, but Exorcists weapons specifically erase the souls of Demons, and thus it would just be Soul Manipulation. Now, if it could interact with say the dark energy and the souls, it would be soul manipulation and npi

If you can interact with souls and other non-corporeal phenomina, but Exorcists weapons specifically erase the souls of Demons, and thus it would just be Soul Manipulation. Now, if it could interact with say the dark energy and the souls, it would be soul manipulation and npi
That sounds more like EE if meant to erase something. Even if it was soul manipulation, we don't give characters immortality negation for that, that's ridiculous.

That sounds more like EE if meant to erase something. Even if it was soul manipulation, we don't give characters immortality negation for that, that's ridiculous.
Ya I don't want regen negation either, low-godly regen negation is just a factor with soul erasing. Also for EE, the attacks specifically target the soul but do display physical damage, so it's really just soul manip.

If you harm a Soul you would also be given Soul Manip my guy.

Yeah, we got some more on Loona and Blitz’s relationship, plus some more Millie and Moxxie moments.

Blitz also gave some more World Building with the “Closest Ocean is 3 rings down”

IT WAS ******* ACCEPTED, EXCELLENT.

Ugarik accepted the method and got 500 tons of TNT (8-A) through his calculation, but as I checked through my calculator through his method, I got the same results as the first time. So, most likely, Ugarik made a mistake. So you can use the result with Small Town+. This is upgrade of the God-Tier characters, they can be set "At least a Town", because IMPs have "Small Town+".

IT WAS ******* ACCEPTED, EXCELLENT.

Ugarik accepted the method and got 500 tons of TNT (8-A) through his calculation, but as I checked through my calculator through his method, I got the same results as the first time. So, most likely, Ugarik made a mistake. So you can use the result with Small Town+. This is upgrade of the God-Tier characters, they can be set "At least a Town", because IMPs have "Small Town+".
@Nullflowerblush

What do you say?

Because the Imps being Small Town level is definitely not an outlier when Blitz got roughed up by a lesser explosion in episode 2, or how they get hurt by bullets in episode 1
Heck I could argue they don't even take on any direct hits from the fish in a way that would scale since all Millie did was pry the jaw open which is LS

She used a knife to pierce his skin. In the profiles of the characters, their AP was inserted through the weapons.

And why is it a outlier? Angel Dust and Sir Pentius are also Small Town Level. I'm sure if Millie met Angel she would kick his ass.

She used a knife to pierce his skin. In the profiles of the characters, their AP was inserted through the weapons.
....dude you know stabbing someone requires strength on your end yah?
I know people like to go "surface area" but she'd need to be physically Small Town level for this to happen
And why is it a outlier? Angel Dust and Sir Pentius are also Small Town Level. I'm sure if Millie met Angel she would kick his ass.
The fish was knocked back by a Molotov Millie made on the spot and again the Imps have multiple feats that have them posses lower stats then Small Town level
Plus even say the fish is Small Town level it again never hit Millie with a direct attack

....dude you know stabbing someone requires strength on your end yah?
I know people like to go "surface area" but she'd need to be physically Small Town level for this to happen
That's right, so Millie scales to a monster.

The fish was knocked back by a Molotov Millie made on the spot
So what? It can be assumed that the monster had a vulnerability to fire. And Small Town gives the monster resistance to blows, etc., but not to high temperatures.

and again the Imps have multiple feats that have them posses lower stats then Small Town level
I will say more, they were pierced by bullets. But we're not giving them all durability below wall level, are we? We always judge by the best achievement of character strength.

Moreover, as I said, Angel Dust and Pentius are of the level of a small town, although Pentius is hurt by bullets. Well, in the story, characters like Cherry Bombs and IMP are considered the same tier characters. Both have achievements for the Small Town level. But at the same time, the characters of the Hazbin Hotel have their own level, and the characters of the Helluva Boss, as you said, have an outlier.

Plus even say the fish is Small Town level it again never hit Millie with a direct attack
But Millie hurt the monster with a knife, forcing him to bleed. As a result, she cut his throat.

By the way, why is a bite considered only lifting, but not AP? I mean, this is also an attack. Attack of a character Low 7-C.

Otherwise, the fish would be at the level of Low 7-C, but the bite force is at the level of the wall. Somehow it doesn't fit.

That's right, so Millie scales to a monster.
Which would be an outlier

So what? It can be assumed that the monster had a vulnerability to fire. And Small Town gives the monster resistance to blows, etc., but not to high temperatures.
Vulnerability to fire when it wasn't even effected by the heat and seems to have gotten be force?
Yah no
I will say more, they were pierced by bullets. But we're not giving them all durability below wall level, are we? We always judge by the best achievement of character strength.
Wall level people aren't immune to bullets so that's that
Moreover, as I said, Angel Dust and Pentius are of the level of a small town, although Pentius is hurt by bullets. Well, in the story, characters like Cherry Bombs and IMP are considered the same tier characters. Both have achievements for the Small Town level. But at the same time, the characters of the Hazbin Hotel have their own level, and the characters of the Helluva Boss, as you said, have an outlier.
Since when are Imps considered on par with them?
Why would he scale characters who had no interactions with each other as supporting evidence?
But Millie hurt the monster with a knife, forcing him to bleed. As a result, she cut his throat.
That proves she got hit by him why...?
By the way, why is a bite considered only lifting, but not AP? I mean, this is also an attack. Attack of a character Low 7-C.

Otherwise, the fish would be at the level of Low 7-C, but the bite force is at the level of the wall. Somehow it doesn't fit.
Well not bites in general but in this for Millie it would since we see no indication the fish was trying to close the mouth so Millie would still not scale to the AP

Also, being ragdolled and being knocked out from a High 8-C attack, yet no-diffing a Low 7-C monster seems like this is a outlier.

Vulnerability to fire when it wasn't even effected by the heat and seems to have gotten be force?
What heat? Alcohol? Well, alcohol spilled on him, so what? He has never shown that he is resistant to fire. But at the same time it hurts him from the Molotov cocktail. Obvious vulnerability to fire.

Wall level people aren't immune to bullets so that's that
Characters with wall level durability should not be pierced with multiple bullets. Sir Pentius suffered from bullets. And he has durabulity Small Town. By your logic, he has wall-level durability, because he has shown that he is harmed by something weaker than something of the level of Small Town.

You can not do it this way. The strength of the characters must be judged by the best feats. It is also worth mentioning that the characters of the Helluva Boss are cartoonish and their characteristics vary. Sometimes they survived t the explosion. Sometimes they get shot by bullets. Sometimes they can withstand falls from a height of hundreds of meters and tear people apart. Sometimes they are eaten by an animatronic dinosaur (Destruction by Robo Fizzo).

The same Finn from Adventure Time has the level of a large planet. But in a cartoon, he could suffer from falling on something, for example, on a table or from a stairs.

Do you understand what I'm getting at?

Since when are Imps considered on par with them?
Why would he scale characters who had no interactions with each other as supporting evidence?
You don't understand what I mean. I'm talking about the fact that if the characters of Hazbin showed the Level of a Small Town, but at the same time they were damaged by weaker things, then why did not their level be outlier? Since the Characters of Hazbin have a Small Town, being wounded from weaker things, then the achievements of the characters of the Helluva Boss should be also considered.

That proves she got hit by him why...?
This proves that its AP is enough to break through its durability. Hence, she can be scaled from him. What difference does it make if he hit her or not? She hurt him, that's enough.
Well not bites in general but in this for Millie it would since we see no indication the fish was trying to close the mouth so Millie would still not scale to the AP
That is, an aggressive monster fish is so stupid that for all 10+ seconds it did not clench its jaw and waited for Millie to come out of the jaw? Unlikely.

Back