• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Nobody plans to recalculate Alastor's finger snap? I just would like to make it myself. In a new way. No evaporation.

Just wondering. Why exactly are they? I mean, I don't see the relationship, especially given that they have different bullet speeds
Sorry I ment Low-High-Low, and because for Low-High-Low the distance because the movement should be 15 meters (close to the 14 of KING's calc), and how the wiki does it this should be the one. For High-High-Low, this is how you argue it should be, and I think you should be correct on this one.

@LIFE_OF_KING bro, demons cannot kill other demons with natural weapons. You need weapons that can erase the fabric of a demon (a soul) to kill them. You need SOUL ERASING weapons to completely put them down. These are things only the Exorcists/Exterminators have.

Edit 1: Also understanding a complex astrological book isn't EG levels of intelligence, it's at most Genius, and likely Gifted.

Edit 2: His range with the book is interdimensional.

Edit 3: For Alastor, get rid of the fanart.

Edit 4: For Stolas also, get rid of the fanart.

Edit 5: Stolas is FTL with telekinesis.

Last edited:
@LIFE_OF_KING bro, demons cannot kill other demons with natural weapons. You need weapons that can erase the fabric of a demon (a soul) to kill them. You need SOUL ERASING weapons to completely put them down. These are things only the Exorcists/Exterminators have.

Edit 1: Also understanding a complex astrological book isn't EG levels of intelligence, it's at most Genius, and likely Gifted.

Edit 2: His range with the book is interdimensional.

Edit 3: For Alastor, get rid of the fanart.

Edit 4: For Stolas also, get rid of the fanart.

Edit 5: Stolas is FTL with telekinesis.
About killing demons. It seems to have been accepted in the old discussions. A long time ago.

About killing demons. It seems to have been accepted in the old discussions. A long time ago.
Its canon that no demon gets 100% killed by other demons. Demons are literally just souls, killing them makes the souls inhabit something else, which is why some buildings have eyes and alastors microphone can speak.

Its canon that no demon gets 100% killed by other demons. Demons are literally just souls, killing them makes the souls inhabit something else, which is why some buildings have eyes and alastors microphone can speak.
Also, true death for demons just erases their existence. Normal deaths don't do that.

Edit: Demons can only truly die from the Exorcists, and then there dark energy inhabits inanimate objects. We don't know what happens to demons who die from other demons, but it's canon that only Exorcists can induce that type of death on them.

Last edited:
But Alastor Kill demons...

Ok

Well, the book takes people to other worlds

They are official drawings

Is not make sense
Alastor doesn't have soul detsroying weapons.

Yes, but the description of interdimensional and some of it's uses are "external pocket realities or parts of other universes" being affected, and it can open portals to completely different worlds and pocket realties.

How else would he be able to move those planets, he is not physically moving nor reacting at that speed.

Alastor and Stolas are going to be downgraded to 8-A here
Aight.

Question. Why do they have immortality negation for killing demons if all it takes is to destroy their souls. Simple NPI bypasses that.

Back