• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Also, being ragdolled and being knocked out from a High 8-C attack, yet no-diffing a Low 7-C monster seems like this is a outlier.
According to this logic, they should be level of the wall, and tank explosion of the Level of the Large Building is an outlier, since falling from a great height harms them.

I am acting entirely according to your logic.

According to this logic, they should be level of the wall, and tank explosion of the Level of the Large Building is an outlier, since falling from a great height harms them.

I am acting entirely according to your logic.
Ya, you have given no conclusive evidence that this is not a outlier. Absolutely none. Going from nearly dying to High 8-C then to no-diffing Low 7-C is a massive outlier.

Using bullets for reasoning against someone being a certain tier doesn’t really work cause this is fiction, many verses have bullets piercing the skin of characters higher than 8-B.

So at the very least it shouldnt be used as major reasoning against a character having a higher tier (It can likely be used as supporting evidence).

What heat? Alcohol? Well, alcohol spilled on him, so what? He has never shown that he is resistant to fire. But at the same time it hurts him from the Molotov cocktail. Obvious vulnerability to fire.
What?
Dude the thing exploded, it's a force thing not fire
Characters with wall level durability should not be pierced with multiple bullets. Sir Pentius suffered from bullets. And he has durabulity Small Town. By your logic, he has wall-level durability, because he has shown that he is harmed by something weaker than something of the level of Small Town.
He has way less screen time then the Imps, so by virtue of him having less feats to contradict it, heck I'm not even opposed to downgrade him too
Also no I'm pretty sure unless you're a high end 9-B you'd get pierced by multiple bullets
You can not do it this way. The strength of the characters must be judged by the best feats. It is also worth mentioning that the characters of the Helluva Boss are cartoonish and their characteristics vary. Sometimes they survived t the explosion. Sometimes they get shot by bullets. Sometimes they can withstand falls from a height of hundreds of meters and tear people apart. Sometimes they are eaten by an animatronic dinosaur (Destruction by Robo Fizzo).
The same Finn from Adventure Time has the level of a large planet. But in a cartoon, he could suffer from falling on something, for example, on a table or from a stairs.
Do you understand what I'm getting at?
That you're trying to excuse inconsistent feats with "cartoon logic", literally why'd we use the highest end of all the feats when we have multiple feats on a lower scale that contradict it?
If AT cast has multiple feats of a lower scale that go against large planet for characters like Finn then they should also be downgraded
This proves that its AP is enough to break through its durability. Hence, she can be scaled from him. What difference does it make if he hit her or not? She hurt him, that's enough.
I legit do not follow you, how she scales to his AP if he didn't directly attack her?
You generally need to get hit by someone to scale durability to AP
That is, an aggressive monster fish is so stupid that for all 10+ seconds it did not clench its jaw and waited for Millie to come out of the jaw? Unlikely.
Considering we see no visual indications that it did try that then I'll assume it didn't happen

Using bullets for reasoning against someone being a certain tier doesn’t really work cause this is fiction, many verses have bullets piercing the skin of characters higher than 8-B.

So at the very least it shouldnt be used as major reasoning against a character having a higher tier (It can likely be used as supporting evidence).
I was just stating a fact, nothing else.

Didnt say you weren’t, all I said was that bullets generally wont be accepted as the primary argument used against a tier, supporting evidence against a tier it can work but just not the primary.

OK, let's forget it.

Why do the Mid-Tiers of the Hazbin Hotel have subsonic+ speed? All calcs seem to be assessed as subsonic (no plus).

ok, but I thought that only the movements made during the period of time are considered the speed of the battle.

Back