• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hello Neighbor Revision

So... The Neighbor is quite a bit out of date and in desperate need for a revision. I recently updated him in terms of story and other things that wouldn't necessarily require a revision, but I'm here to discuss the stuff from other games that need to be added.

The only game that should be a different key is Hello Guest, since the other games/books all take place basically back-to-back, but Hello Guest's position in the timeline (as far as I'm aware) is unknown, plus he's got a very different arsenal

Hello Neighbor

• Enhanced Senses: I mean... I'm surprised this was never added. He's clearly got some damn good hearing.
  • Possibly Stealth Mastery: While not really showcased in this game as much as others, he is quiet and a bit stealthy.
  • Possibly Perception Manipulation: The player's vision darkens when the Neighbor's nearby
Secret Neighbor

Misc

• Immortality (Type 2): Though non-canon, it's shown in quite a few things that the neighbor can remove his head and replace it with a Pumpkin
Hello Guest
In this game, The Neighbor lacks everything due to a drastic scenario change

• Attacks an adult this time instead of children
  • He runs around on all fours, faster than before
  • Stealth Mastery: He sneaks up on the player
  • Has a shovel and tons of dynamite
  • Runs away if looked at, but will still attack if the player is within melee range

Back