• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hello guys

Hey, I'm ProPlayerJohn, Better known as PROPLAYEN. I joined this wiki because for a while now I have been curious about random character fights. I decided now would be a good time to join this wiki

Edit: I think I posted this in the wrong thread, hopefully it doesn't matter too much

Last edited:
Hey, I'm ProPlayerJohn, Better known as PROPLAYEN. I joined this wiki because for a while now I have been curious about random character fights. I decided now would be a good time to join this wiki

Edit: I think I posted this in the wrong thread, hopefully it doesn't matter too much
hi, my name is rozi

Welcome to the wiki! I hope you enjoy your time here!

This is the FC/OC sub-forum where you can make fan or original characters. If you want me to, I can move this thread to the main sub-forum if you'd like me to.

Back