• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hellboy (Franchise) Revision Thread #2.5 | Hellboy's Inner Demon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Omnificence

Joe, Joey, Jojo, Joseph
He/Him
Diamond Supporter
Hello and welcome back to another content revision thread for the Mignolaverse (aka the Hellboy franchise)! In this thread we're gonna be going over a new change to Hellboy's profile.

So, after taking yet another good look at Hellboy's profile and researching him and his Demon Form and getting more calculations, I decided to propose yet another revision to his profile. Bear in mind that this is example down below will be subject to edits based upon users' input. With that aside, here are the changes I have in mind:

Tier: At least 9-A, higher as Prince of Hell | At least 9-A, higher as Prince of Hell | At least 9-A. High 7-C as Prince of Hell, likely far higher

Name:
Hellboy, Urush An Rama, Hell Boy, The Right Hand of Doom, The Beast of the Apocalypse, The World Destroyer, The Great Beast, HB, Red, Hell-Boy, Red Ape, Monkey Boy (Real name is Anung Un Rama)

Origin: Hellboy

Classification: Cambion (Half-Demon, Half-Human)

Attack Potency: At least Small Building level+ (Comparable to his striking strength; caused an earthquake during his fight with a rat monster), higher as Prince of Hell | At least Small Building level+ (Should still be as strong as before; fought and eventually defeated a vessel of the Ogdru Jahad), higher as Prince of Hell | At least Small Building level+ (Should still be as strong as before). Large Town level as Prince of Hell (Comparable to his striking strength; roughly 2 km tall), likely far higher

Speed:
At least Transonic reactions and combat speed (Fast enough to dodge bullets and a shot from an electric gun), higher as Prince of Hell | At least Transonic reactions and combat speed (Should still be as fast as before), higher as Prince of Hell | At least Transonic reactions and combat speed (Should still be as fast as before). Hypersonic+ to High Hypersonic flight and travel speed as Prince of Hell, likely far higher

Lifting Strength:
At least Class 5 (Can throw a tree into a giant's neck), higher as Prince of Hell | At least Class 5 (Should be as strong as before), higher as Prince of Hell | At least Class 5 (Should still be as strong as before). Class G as Prince of Hell, likely far higher

Striking Strength:
At least Small Building Class+ (Strong enough to punch a large tree monster which requires this much energy), higher as Prince of Hell | At least Small Building Class+ (Should still be as strong as before; shattered a giant's sword with his Right Hand of Doom, which would require this level of strength), higher as Prince of Hell | At least Small Building Class+ (Should still be as strong as before). Large Town Class as Prince of Hell (His punches can deal this much damage), likely far higher

Durability:
At least City Block level (Withstood a gas station from exploding, survived an explosion that destroyed an entire castle, and tanked the destruction of a UFO base), higher as Prince of Hell | At least City Block level (Should still be as durable as before; took in and survived fatal blows from the Ogdru Jahad), higher as Prince of Hell | At least City Block level (Should be as durable as before). Large Town level as Prince of Hell, likely far higher

Stamina:
Superhuman (Withstood multiple shots of electricity, for which each shock had the power to light up a city), higher as Prince of Hell | Superhuman (Should be greater than before), higher as Prince of Hell | Superhuman, higher as Prince of Hell

Range: Extended melee range with swords and spears, tens of meters with guns and other firearms, Kilometers via size

Standard Equipment: The Right Hand of Doom, 1941 US Army-Issue M1911A1 .45 Caliber Pistol, Excalibur, concussion and gas grenades, knives, spears, horns (via Prince of Hell), Vulcan 50 and 65, an iron horseshoe, Mohlomi's Bell, Resurrection Amulet & several other magical artifacts

Intelligence: At least Gifted, likely higher. After he was taken in by the US government and became a part of the BPRD in 1952, Hellboy possesses 50 years of considerable knowledge and experience as both a detective and paranormal investigator. He's able to rig up Nazi munitions to a timed explosion and speak Old Lemurian which was the language of the first race of men in the golden age. Aside from his occult knowledge, Hellboy is an incredible strategist both inside and outside of combat. He can figure out a way to destroy an enemy after learning the weakness and use the environment to his advantage such as when he used a damaged sign to skewer his enemy. He has also displayed skill with swords and other improvised weapons.

Weaknesses: While he may have a healing factor, Hellboy's regeneration hasn't always saved him and his half-demonic nature allows him to be damaged by certain types of holy spells and magic Some of his weapons often malfunction and there are a few times when he's indicated to not being a great shot even though he states he's improving. Despite his intellect and skill, Hellboy is rather brutish and short-tempered which causes him to rush into situations and do stupid things later getting surprised in the process. He also apparently has a soft spot for cats and Baby Ruth bars | Same as before | Same as before, though he might not be weak to holy weapons as he is no "simple creature of Hell")

Key: 1st Chapter (Seed of Destruction - The Island) | 2nd Chapter (The Island - The Fury) | 3rd Chapter (Hellboy in Hell - B.P.R.D.: The Devil You Know)

Last edited:
@Mr._Bambu

Would you be willing to help out here please? I think that you have contributed to previous Hellboy threads.

I'll try to take a look at some point. It's unlikely I'll get to it today. Bear in mind I'm not really knowledgeable on the verse.

Also, forgive me for the random edits on the OP. I'm at work right now.

Eh, I knew I should've spent more time on this thread in the Sandbox.

Last edited:
Thoughts, from a contextless point of view:
  • The first key's first stats seem safe enough, though the 8-C is ***** given he was KO'd by the attack and certainly not at its epicenter (sucks I have to deny Rex's calc, that guy's cool). Creating a forest is also entirely wack as AP unless otherwise proven but if he was at the dead center of the UFO base explosion then we're still good.
  • The second key has extremely weak justifications, no pass on this one. Again, a correlation to AP needs to be made. Making a storm hasn't been a valid feat on its own for eons. The speed for the second key also is just... unironically nothing, and used to scale to later keys. What the ****.
  • The High 7-C calc relies on a calc that literally every single calc group member (myself included) found suspect and rejected. So much so that the OP personally said "this is impossible to calc, the art style is too vague". You knew this and are still using it. I tire of the bullshit used in these Hellboy threads, this is like the fourth time you've done something like this, Joe.
  • The final key actually seems a bit more sound, although I'd like to point out that the only currently accepted calc for the man puts him at High 7-C. 2 km even fits our Large Size Calculations- it would land him exactly at High 7-C.

Thoughts, from a contextless point of view:
  • The first key's first stats seem safe enough, though the 8-C is ***** given he was KO'd by the attack and certainly not at its epicenter (sucks I have to deny Rex's calc, that guy's cool). Creating a forest is also entirely wack as AP unless otherwise proven but if he was at the dead center of the UFO base explosion then we're still good.
  • The second key has extremely weak justifications, no pass on this one. Again, a correlation to AP needs to be made. Making a storm hasn't been a valid feat on its own for eons. The speed for the second key also is just... unironically nothing, and used to scale to later keys. What the ****.
  • The High 7-C calc relies on a calc that literally every single calc group member (myself included) found suspect and rejected. So much so that the OP personally said "this is impossible to calc, the art style is too vague". You knew this and are still using it. I tire of the bullshit used in these Hellboy threads, this is like the fourth time you've done something like this, Joe.
  • The final key actually seems a bit more sound, although I'd like to point out that the only currently accepted calc for the man puts him at High 7-C. 2 km even fits our Large Size Calculations- it would land him exactly at High 7-C.
@Mr._Bambu Well... gee, I'm sorry...I mean...I wasn't expecting such harsh feedback. Now I kinda feel bad for making these horrible revisions to the entire franchise...

Also, about the castle thing: Yes Hellboy's KO'd by the explosion, but he does recover later on in the story.

Damn...now I feel horrible for making such awful revisions...for nothing...

Last edited:
@Mr._Bambu @Antvasima Anyway, I've asked our dear friend @AbaddonTheDisappointment to provide a calculation for the Ogdru Jahad's height, so hopefully we'll be able to use the Large Size Calculations for them in order to scale Hellboy's second key. For now, here are the updated revisions:
Tier: 9-B to 9-A, likely 8-C, up to 8-B, higher as Prince of Hell | At least 7-B, likely 7-A | At least 7-B, likely 7-A. High 7-C physically, 7-A to High 7-A via size as Prince of Hell, likely higher

Name:
Hellboy, Urush An Rama, Hell Boy, The Right Hand of Doom, The Beast of the Apocalypse, The World Destroyer, The Great Beast, HB, Red, Hell-Boy, Red Ape, Monkey Boy (Real name is Anung Un Rama)

Attack Potency: Wall level (Can effortlessly crush a skull with his bare hands and tear a wooden door off its hinges) to Small Building level+ (Comparable to his striking strength; dug up from the underground during his fight with a rat monster which would require this amount of force), likely Building level (Has contended with those who were able to significantly damage him), up to City Block level (Should scale to his durability), higher as Prince of Hell | At least City level, likely Mountain level (Fought and eventually defeated a vessel of the Ogdru Jahad, who should be comparable to their children such as Katha-Hem) | At least City level, likely Mountain level (Should still be as strong as before). Large Town level physically (Comparable to his striking strength), Mountain level+ to Large Mountain level via size (Roughly 2 km tall), likely far higher

Speed:
At least Transonic reactions and combat speed (Fast enough to dodge bullets and a shot from an electric gun), higher as Prince of Hell | At least Transonic reactions and combat speed, likely Hypersonic (Kept up with the Ogdru Jahad in combat) | At least Transonic reactions and combat speed, likely Hypersonic (Should still be as fast as before). Hypersonic+ to High Hypersonic flight and travel speed with Massively Hypersonic+ attack speed as Prince of Hell (Can wield real lightning), likely far higher

Lifting Strength:
At least Class 5 (Can throw a tree into a giant's neck) | At least Class G (Should be as strong as the Ogdru Jahad) | At least Class G. Class G via size as Prince of Hell, likely far higher

Striking Strength:
Wall Class (Shattered a giant's sword with his Right Hand of Doom) to Small Building Class+ (Comparable to his attack potency; strong enough to punch a large tree monster which requires this much energy), likely Building Class (Scales to his durability; landed a punch on a mentally ill Roger and did the same to The Lobster while enraged), up to City Block Class (Can harm those who can harm him), higher as Prince of Hell | At least City Class, likely Mountain Class (Traded blows with the Ogdru Jahad) | At least City Class, likely Mountain Class (Should be as strong as before). Large Town Class physically (His punches can deal this much damage), Mountain Class+ to Large Mountain Class via size as Prince of Hell, likely far higher

Durability: Wall level
(Can withstand fire which requires this level to do so; took in a blow from an oversized Roger and withstood a gas station from exploding) to Small Building level+ (Withstood blows from prince while digging up from underground), likely Building level (Survived an explosion that destroyed an entire castle), up to City Block level (Withstood the destruction of a UFO base), higher as Prince of Hell. Regeneration and Immortality make him difficult to kill | At least City level, likely Mountain level (Took in and survived fatal blows from the Ogdru Jahad) | At least City level, likely Mountain level (Should be as durable as before). Large Town level physically (Comparable to his striking strength), Mountain level+ to Large Mountain level via size as Prince of Hell, likely far higher

Stamina:
Superhuman (Withstood multiple shots of electricity, for which each shock had the power to light up a city), higher as Prince of Hell | Superhuman (Should be greater than before) | Superhuman, possibly Infinite as Prince of Hell

Range: Extended melee range with swords and spears, tens of meters with guns and other firearms, Kilometers via size

Standard Equipment: The Right Hand of Doom, 1941 US Army-Issue M1911A1 .45 Caliber Pistol, Excalibur, concussion and gas grenades, knives, spears, horns (via Prince of Hell), Vulcan 50 and 65, an iron horseshoe, Mohlomi's Bell, Resurrection Amulet & several other magical artifacts

Intelligence: At least Gifted, likely higher. After he was taken in by the US government and became a part of the BPRD in 1952, Hellboy possesses 50 years of considerable knowledge and experience as both a detective and paranormal investigator, often being considered the best paranormal investigator ever since he was 8 years old. He's able to rig up Nazi munitions to a timed explosion and speak Old Lemurian which was the language of the first race of men in the golden age. Aside from his occult knowledge and multilingualism, Hellboy is an incredible strategist both inside and outside of combat. He can figure out a way to destroy an enemy after learning the weakness and use the environment to his advantage such as when he used a damaged sign to skewer his enemy. He has also displayed skill with swords and other improvised weapons and has likely mastered all forms of Earth's martial arts, and a little further.

Weaknesses: While he may have a healing factor, Hellboy's regeneration hasn't always saved him and his half-demonic nature allows him to be damaged by certain types of holy spells and magic Some of his weapons often malfunction and there are a few times when he's indicated to not being a great shot even though he states he's improving. Despite his intellect and skill, Hellboy is rather brutish and short-tempered which causes him to rush into situations and do stupid things later getting surprised in the process. He also apparently has a soft spot for cats and Baby Ruth bars | Same as before, though he might not be weak to holy weapons as he is no "simple creature of Hell") | Same as before

Feats: Respect threads

Key: 1st Chapter (Seed of Destruction - The Island) | 2nd Chapter (The Island - The Fury) | 3rd Chapter (Hellboy in Hell - B.P.R.D.: The Devil You Know)
As we don't really have aby calculations for the Ogdru Jahad, they're currently listed as being comparable to their children such as Katha-Hem.

I've been asked to comment here, so I'll try to do my best despite having little knowledge of the series.

First, I don't understand why does the first key have 4 different AP ratings, using stuff like "up to" after a "likely" and so on.
Does he have a mechanic that alters his power level? Or is his power level super duper inconsistent across the series?
I need to know why can't he just have one solid AP rating, and maybe a "likely" or something if the highest ends are either inconsistent or dubious.

Attack Potency: Wall level (Can effortlessly crush a skull with his bare hands and tear a wooden door off its hinges)
Crushing a skull isn't 9-B anymore, let alone an empty and broken one like that, which is a 9-C feat.
I don't know if the LS required to tear that door off its hinges equates to 9-B AP, I'll ask around.

to Small Building level+ (Comparable to his striking strength; dug up from the underground during his fight with a rat monster which would require this amount of force),
This doesn't work, as the calc refers to characters who can quickly burst out of the ground, while Hellboy took at least 4 hits in order to get out.

At least City level, likely Mountain level (Fought and eventually defeated a vessel of the Ogdru Jahad, who should be comparable to their children such as Katha-Hem)
I'd like to see the context of the fight and if such vessel is really comparable to Ogdru Jahad, because their tier scales to the size. Also, Ogdru scales to Katha-Hem, whose 7-B tier comes from locating a Geo-Mantic Epicenter, instead of creating it (let alone that, even if he were to create it, we don't know the timeframe needed or anything else).
Also, we should get some actual calc about Katha's size, as just being as big as a mountain doesn't necessarily make you 7-A.

The accepted end of the first calc Large Town Level, not Mountain Level.

The second calc is invalid, as it calcs KE, something we don't do anymore with giant characters, as that isn't their average and potential force.
The calc should be properly remade and re-evaluated.

Only the Tesla gun calc has been formally accepted, but since DMUA had some doubts, I think it should be better to get another evaluation either from them again or from other calc members, who could also check the other calcs.

Hypersonic (Kept up with the Ogdru Jahad in combat)
This doesn't make sense at all.
Ogdru's speed is wrong in the first place, as Katha is hypersonic out of a generic "Via sheer size", which is totally groundless and most likely not even true.
That thing could perfectly be as tall as a mountain and be near immobile from what we know from the context provided.

Massively Hypersonic+ attack speed as Prince of Hell (Can wield real lightning), likely far higher
No scan and no calc for this.

At least Class G (Should be as strong as the Ogdru Jahad)
This requires scans and a calc for Katha-Hem's size (since Ogdru once again scales to it)

Small Building Class+ (Comparable to his attack potency; strong enough to punch a large tree monster which requires this much energy),
As before, this calc has not been properly evaluated, and there's no reason to link the assorted feats page when the feat already has a specific calc.

likely Building Class (Scales to his durability;
This line doesn't make sense, being tough doesn't make you equally strong.
This is also in his AP section.

landed a punch on a mentally ill Roger and did the same to The Lobster while enraged),
I'd personally like more evaluations of these calcs, as some doubts weren't seemingly cleared out, and there aren't accepted ends.

At least City Class, likely Mountain Class (Traded blows with the Ogdru Jahad) | At least City Class, likely Mountain Class (Should be as strong as before). Large Town Class physically (His punches can deal this much damage), Mountain Class+ to Large Mountain Class via size as Prince of Hell, likely far higher
See what I said about AP-

Durability: Wall level (Can withstand fire which requires this level to do so;
This is Resistance to Fire, not durability, because Hellboy's body isn't withstanding the energy behind the fire as blunt force.

This also has to be evaluated.

to Small Building level+ (Withstood blows from prince while digging up from underground),
Prince doesn't have a profile and the digging feat doesn't work FRA.

See my previous comments about this blog.

Regeneration and Immortality make him difficult to kill
We don't list these in the durability section anymore

| At least City level, likely Mountain level (Took in and survived fatal blows from the Ogdru Jahad)
See my previous comments about this subject.

possibly Infinite as Prince of Hell
This has to be explained

often being considered the best paranormal investigator ever since he was 8 years old.
multilingualism,
has likely mastered all forms of Earth's martial arts, and a little further.

These statements require evidences.

External respect threads can't be featured on profiles anymore by current policies.

About everything else, the profile requires some scans of the scaling to Ogdru, and an explanation of what the Prince of Hell form is.

All the scans should also have references to the respective issue, but I guess it can be done overtime, as long as it actually gets done eventually.

Thank you very much for helping out, Saman.

You need to make the above-mentioned adjustments then CreatorJoe.

Also, what do we need calculated exactly? I can ask for help if necessary.

@SamanPatou @Antvasima Okay, how does this look?

Tier: At least 9-A, higher as Prince of Hell | At least 9-A, higher as Prince of Hell | At least 9-A. High 7-C as Prince of Hell, likely far higher

Name:

Attack Potency: At least Small Building level+ (Comparable to his striking strength; caused an earthquake during his fight with a rat monster), higher as Prince of Hell | At least Small Building level+ (Should still be as strong as before; fought and eventually defeated a vessel of the Ogdru Jahad), higher as Prince of Hell | At least Small Building level+ (Should still be as strong as before). Large Town level as Prince of Hell (Comparable to his striking strength; roughly 2 km tall), likely far higher

Speed:
At least Transonic reactions and combat speed (Fast enough to dodge bullets and a shot from an electric gun), higher as Prince of Hell | At least Transonic reactions and combat speed (Should still be as fast as before), higher as Prince of Hell | At least Transonic reactions and combat speed (Should still be as fast as before). Hypersonic+ to High Hypersonic flight and travel speed as Prince of Hell, likely far higher

Lifting Strength:
At least Class 5 (Can throw a tree into a giant's neck), higher as Prince of Hell | At least Class 5 (Should be as strong as before), higher as Prince of Hell | At least Class 5 (Should still be as strong as before). Class G as Prince of Hell, likely far higher

Striking Strength:
At least Small Building Class+ (Strong enough to punch a large tree monster which requires this much energy), higher as Prince of Hell | At least Small Building Class+ (Should still be as strong as before; shattered a giant's sword with his Right Hand of Doom, which would require this level of strength), higher as Prince of Hell | At least Small Building Class+ (Should still be as strong as before). Large Town Class as Prince of Hell (His punches can deal this much damage), likely far higher

Durability:
At least City Block level (Withstood a gas station from exploding, survived an explosion that destroyed an entire castle, and tanked the destruction of a UFO base), higher as Prince of Hell | At least City Block level (Should still be as durable as before; took in and survived fatal blows from the Ogdru Jahad), higher as Prince of Hell | At least City Block level (Should be as durable as before). Large Town level as Prince of Hell, likely far higher

Stamina:
Superhuman (Withstood multiple shots of electricity, for which each shock had the power to light up a city), higher as Prince of Hell | Superhuman (Should be greater than before), higher as Prince of Hell | Superhuman, higher as Prince of Hell

Intelligence: At least Gifted, likely higher. After he was taken in by the US government and became a part of the BPRD in 1952, Hellboy possesses 50 years of considerable knowledge and experience as both a detective and paranormal investigator. He's able to rig up Nazi munitions to a timed explosion and speak Old Lemurian which was the language of the first race of men in the golden age. Aside from his occult knowledge, Hellboy is an incredible strategist both inside and outside of combat. He can figure out a way to destroy an enemy after learning the weakness and use the environment to his advantage such as when he used a damaged sign to skewer his enemy. He has also displayed skill with swords and other improvised weapons.

Weaknesses: While he may have a healing factor, Hellboy's regeneration hasn't always saved him and his half-demonic nature allows him to be damaged by certain types of holy spells and magic Some of his weapons often malfunction and there are a few times when he's indicated to not being a great shot even though he states he's improving. Despite his intellect and skill, Hellboy is rather brutish and short-tempered which causes him to rush into situations and do stupid things later getting surprised in the process. He also apparently has a soft spot for cats and Baby Ruth bars | Same as before | Same as before, though he might not be weak to holy weapons as he is no "simple creature of Hell")

Last edited:
It wasn't really necessary to delete the scaling to Ogdru and other notions.

Most of those things could be easily fixed by getting the scans and having other calcs made and/or approved.

Also, what do we need calculated exactly? I can ask for help if necessary.
The GBE of these two monsters, which would need to be revised anyway.

Also, the feats contained in these two blogs must be evaluated.

I've been asked to comment here, but I have next to no knowledge on Hellboy.
Bambu and Saman's remarks make sense to me though, so I fully agree with them.
I also think that the amended proposal is much better now.
I have minor suggestions though.
Hypersonic+ to High Hypersonic flight and travel speed as Prince of Hell, likely far higher
This needs a justification, and an accepted calculation to be linked within said justification.

Class G as Prince of Hell, likely far higher
Same as the above.

@UchihaSlayer96 Coming right up.

Name:

Speed:

Lifting Strength:

Striking Strength:

Durability:

Stamina:

Look good now?
That's when he taps into his demonic powers, right?
@Confluctor Yes, but the true potential of them isn't revealed until his third key.

Okay. Thanks to them then. We seem to need some feats calculated as well though, as Saman mentioned earlier.

Tier: At least 9-A, higher as Prince of Hell | At least Low 7-B, higher as Prince of Hell| At least Low 7-B. High 7-C as Prince of Hell, likely far higher

Name:

Attack Potency: At least Small Building level+ (Comparable to his striking strength; caused an earthquake during his fight with a rat monster), higher as Prince of Hell | At least Small City level+ (Fought and eventually defeated a vessel of the Ogdru Jahad), higher as Prince of Hell | At least Small City level+ (Should still be as strong as before). Large Town level as Prince of Hell (Comparable to his striking strength; roughly 2 km tall), likely far higher

Speed:

Lifting Strength:

Striking Strength:
At least Small Building Class+ (Strong enough to punch a large tree monster which requires this much energy), higher as Prince of Hell | At least Small City Class+ (Managed to damage the Ogdru Jahad; shattered a giant's sword with his Right Hand of Doom, which would require this level of strength), higher as Prince of Hell | At least Small City Class+ (Should still be as strong as before). Large Town Class as Prince of Hell (His punches can deal this much damage), likely far higher

Durability:
At least City Block level (Withstood a gas station from exploding, survived an explosion that destroyed an entire castle, and tanked the destruction of a UFO base), higher as Prince of Hell | At least Small City level+ (Took in and survived fatal blows from the Ogdru Jahad), higher as Prince of Hell | At least Small City level+ (Should be as durable as before). Large Town level as Prince of Hell, likely far higher

Stamina:

Note: Although Hellboy's strength and other stats increases when he taps into his demonic powers, the true extent of them aren't revealed until his third key.

@Confluctor Like that?
Seems like Damage and Therefir beat me to it.
@KLOL506 Well, how about I get you started on this scan here? Using Abe Sapien's height in the scan, which is 6'3", I'd like you to find the size of Katha-Hem.

Last edited:
Hmmmmmmm, is that crater the size of the Katha-Hem? I'm not sure, the Katha-Hem looks way more massive than that.
@KLOL506 Hold on...

How about this?
BQrzrEyzTtow8IBaaAJYLkbrZKC9YR4ZTSJYu_N3suRR6Oxxp_eJ5MV9VHnc-V6Pf_DsGnt_zTxzgKUk1yvZqm9F4UfnxrvV26TyBLwcvQAh-JbXKXbAZP7Ix_VGCzi8rHvleSM-zQ=s1600

How would you account for the legs tho?
Horned devil squid
It was just a suggestion, I don't think I've ever seen an animal that looks like that irl because, like you said, this is more so an Eldtritch abomination. I just thought a squid was the closest thing.

Horned devil squid
It was just a suggestion, I don't think I've ever seen an animal that looks like that irl because, like you said, this is more so an Eldtritch abomination. I just thought a squid was the closest thing.
@KLOL506 I think a squid could work. Whaddya say?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back