• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hax and Regeneration 6B Tournament 2022

Ts seems to be a problem since it last an hour
Well, he doesn’t start with it, he actually uses it quite rarely. He only used it to set up a bfr trap for kars, and even then didn’t use up the whole hour, only a few dozen seconds tbh. He’d really only use it if he has too, as he enjoys just slugging it out

But don´t spoil the surprise

Also, my real pick would be Magus or Zeal
Which one? I can do both remember
Well, he doesn’t start with it, he actually uses it quite rarely. He only used it to set up a bfr trap for kars, and even then didn’t use up the whole hour, only a few dozen seconds tbh. He’d really only use it if he has too, as he enjoys just slugging it out
Then it's fine then

BFR yes but sealing? No, look at nero she
can't seal zagred without using the forbidden magic/devils mana.
Yes but the characters in 6b have resistance negation, absorption and etc that's why I balanced the hax with the high regen

Arcane stage = dura neg hax except EE 👺

Vanessa
Grey
Asta
Yami
Nero-sama
etc

all arcane cuz they neg durability durability
Arcane doesn't necessarily mean dura neg cough* william* it means an irregular and not all irregulars can damage a devil hearts it just mean they are capable of harming their body.

Sorry but I can't make stomp matches try using better characters
You have Lucifero, someone that literally stomps anyone who has no method of incap, holy manipulation or unholy manipulation

And you accepted Lugia who literally would not be able to do anything against him, wtf?

You have Lucifero, someone that literally stomps anyone who has no method of incap, holy manipulation or unholy manipulation

And you accepted Lugia who literally would not be able to do anything against him, wtf?
That seems to be a problem. However I specified that this is a hax and High regen tournament certain characters have reviewed. Bfr, sealing and etc can counter invunerablity and hax.
Shadow Lugia (11.46 teratons, 22.92 terratons with Shadow Moves)
Can this character counter invunerabity and high regen?

That seems to be a problem. However I specified that this is a hax and High regen tournament certain characters have reviewed. Bfr, sealing and etc can counter invunerablity and hax.

Can this character counter invunerabity and high regen?
Did not know that Magus who can creates Black Holes and has a forcefield that null magic, transmutation and a poison that can even damage robots is "shit hax" for you

Also, I don´t know about persona 5, but is Joker extremely busted for this tournament? I am not gonna use it, but maybe someone does and we should clarify if he can enter or not

Regeneration up to high is allowed so chose your characters wisely

Also, I don´t know about persona 5, but is Joker extremely busted for this tournament? I am not gonna use it, but maybe someone does and we should clarify if he can enter or not
Fate manipulation is not allowed and he is too haxed

Back