• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

ALTERNATE TITLE: UNIQUE PARADE

Yes, by the time my Maki vs Yor still in pending, this idea came out outta nowhere, well it's also because Haruto (Kamen Rider Wizard civilian name) has a very good run on tourney and i'm like "sure then, time to make this donut-lover even more shine by making so many matches for him"
Sadly it would mostly on his civilian form as his Rider form in that tier are kinda hard to find (except 5-A i think, i can do something with it)
Anyway, while this looks good, there's a chance that it will ended up as stomp so at least i tried lel
Let's get the the fight!!

● ------------------------------------- ●
A mission to took down an magician....thats what Yor would do right now, however what she went to assassinate weren't she's expected to be...
When she saw the info of her target, she thought it was just a man who do a magic show for hid his scheme, however once she finally met the target, it turned out the man himself is indeed a magician! A real magician and not a bootleg! A proper Sorcerer that she's saw from the books that Anya took from the stores about magical fantasy
While she never saw this kind of experience in her entire career, she's still went to do it, accomplish the mission no matter how bizzare it is
Meanwhile the man himself....while have no idea why he's been targeted by some of organization (Foundation X?), he's going to defended himself, but this time without in his styles as the enemy he faced were just a human, but an unique human nonetheless
What's the conclusion of this fight! Let's find out!

• Civilian Form Wizard is used and this is BoS ~ MoS Haruto
  • Machinewinger are restricted (for now, because i might give Yor a motorcycle but we'll see)
  • Speed are equalized
  • Both are in-characters
  • Place located in: The Street of Tokyo City (mainly, the Shopping Area)
  • images
  • Starting Range: 10 Meters
  • Win via anything!!
  • Sugar's Donut-Lover Wizard: 4 (Myself, Noneless, Glaceon, Popted)
  • Pon Milf Assassin: 0
  • Inconclusive: 0

Yor.Briar.600.3758279.jpg

VS
Kamen.Rider.Wizard.600.3428494.jpg

Last edited:
And grace
I wanted to say i can rest until i remember that i need to deal with the other SxP matches including my newest one lmao
Good thing i'm going to take a break for a weeks or so

Back