• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Harry Potter (Character) VS Jotaro Kujo (JoJo)

• Fight Location: London (England)
  • Starting Distance: 100m
  • Both in-character
  • Equalized speed
  • 8-C Harry Potter | Part 4 Jotaro
  • Harry has prior knowledge
Harry Potter:
Jotaro Kujo:
Inconclusive:

Harry_in_Robe_with_Wand_Front_View_%28Painting%29_-_Harry_Potter_and_the_Half-Blood_Prince_.png
Jotaropart4.png

Last edited:
well the biggest factor is time stop of course, but harry has a shit ton of abilities I can't even figure out how the fight works
uhhhhh I'll just figure it out when people start arguing...

As much as I hate to argue in favor of a Jojo's character, pretty sure Potter gets stomped. Potter can't see stands and has no prior knowledge meaning he won't be able to defend himself before getting pulped. Not to mention, most of Potter's arsenal is non-lethal.

As much as I hate to argue in favor of a Jojo's character, pretty sure Potter gets stomped. Potter can't see stands and has no prior knowledge meaning he won't be able to defend himself before getting pulped. Not to mention, most of Potter's arsenal is non-lethal.
Okay, I add the prior knowledge to Harry.

Okay, I add the prior knowledge to Harry.
I still don't think that's enough to get Potter a chance. IIRC he can't cast defensive and offensive spells simultaneously and Potter still can't perceive stands in anyway, even with prior knowledge. At best it's incon if both kill each other at the same time. IF.

I still don't think that's enough to get Potter a chance. IIRC he can't cast defensive and offensive spells simultaneously and Potter still can't perceive stands in anyway, even with prior knowledge. At best it's incon if both kill each other at the same time. IF.
I can give Harry 24 hours of preparation.

I dunno what to say man. It's been a few years since I checked out either series and I really didn't like Jojo's, so I can only really say so much. I guess Potter winning is more likely if has the cloak, but he never learned silent casting to my knowledge, so he still has to shout spell names to cast them.

Back