• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

🇺🇲Happy 4th of July!🇺🇸

DaReaperMan

Bronze Supporter
Someone had to make this thread! Now let us all celebrate the 4th of july together! And for you folks not in America you can do whatever, cause everyone is equal on this earth, and nothing is going to change that!

Official note: please avoid the controversies of America here, there are a lot of them and I don't feel like getting pissed off at the crappy stuff has been happening for years

Ah yes, this should be a happy time. It's America's 245th birthday, so please keep topics on happy topics and focus on the good that America has done and not the drama.

This song is quite profane, including the title. But it's an upbeat music I can imagine a lot of people use to celebrate America. So discretion is advised.

Last edited:
I forgot to get any fireworks, but at least I can relish in the sounds of the fireworks the people 2 blocks away from me are lighting.

Ah yes, this should be a happy time. It's America's 245th birthday, so please keep topics on happy topics and focus on the good that America has done and not the drama.

This song is quite profane, including the title. But it's an upbeat music I can imagine a lot of people use to celebrate America.
based and redpilled

You know at work today, my boss made a interesting point about how July 4th could also be called Treason Day since back in the 1776 days we techinally committed treason against Britain

Sorry, I don't knock, because freedom rings.

vPAQUJU5ktL7wjLwK2w0lSybdcRi6jx1u5qJa-1AIj8.jpg

Well, our midsummer celebration was shut down 2 years in a row because of Covid, but it is usually fine.

Despite everything that keeps going on with all the violence and politics and general bad vibes, I am proud to be America. I feel blessed to call myself an American, and I am happy to live in this wonderful country for yet another year, and hopefully many more years to come!

Back