• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Nope, it takes a day for it to come back
Them I will give It to the Wobbler, It Has AP advantage, size advantage, LS advantage, possible range advantage(Their hellbeard is longer) and atacking method advantage, sinse It uses the weigth of It's wepon to atack, It should help deal with the pig armor

While I agree with everything else, this isn't really relevant since grappling isn't really a part of either of their movesets
I know, just felt It's important to mention
This actually gives them a slower recovery time while the pigs do have a habit of doing hit and run tactics. Also speed equalized
If there is a thing Wobbler are good at is make hit and run tatics almost imposible by being always in the ofensive, following the oponent non stop, and I meant It that This type of atack is better against armour

And just to get this concluded

Halberd FRA

And that's grace, thank you everyone

{Also in case you're wondering, this is allowed based on this thread}

Back