• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Classification: Human, Ninja, Kekkei Genkai Shinobi, Missing Nin, Edo Tensei Zombie

Powers and Abilities:

possibly Afterimage Creation

Ice Manipulation (Can create ice mirrors which he can use for various offensive and defensive purposes)

Minor Perception Manipulation and Minor Light Manipulation (Can confuse the opponent who has no way of knowing which mirror contains the real one due to his reflections)

Sleep Manipulation via Acupuncture (Can disable an opponent by hitting a precise point on the body with a senbon, to cause death or an temporary appearance of such, thus leaving his opponent on a momentary death state)

Temperature Manipulation (Can generate cold air)

Weapon Creation and Danmaku via (Thousand Flying Water Needles of Death)

Limited Flight via (Ice Mirrors)

Dimensional Storage and Immersion (Can merge his entire body with the ice mirrors and can freely enter and exit them at will from either side)

Portal Creation and Minor Spatial Vector Manipulation (Can create mirrors made of ice that he can transport between them and can redirect himself towards another mirror)

Preparation (Shown Here)

possibly Information Analysis (Might possess the Body Elimination Technique)

Supernatural Will (Has an perpetual impulse to protect Zabuza until the very end. Even after getting pounded around by Naruto and Sasuke, he manage to incapacitate Sasuke and can restrain Naruto's attacks despite being low on chakra. Stared down and fought KCM0 Naruto that physically manifested the Nine Tails chakra, which he is capable of doing this)

Instinctive Reaction (Edo Tensei zombies will move without thinking to counter an enemy's attack)

Stats:​

Attack Potency: City Level+ (Harmed Sai, Yamato and Omoi while they were in the sky. As an Edo Tensei, he was able to clash with Rock Lee and Might Guy. Kakashi and Naruto both believed that Haku had killed Zabuza[1] when he knocked him out, something that Kakashi’s copied Great Waterfall Jutsu was unable to achieve[2]. Kakashi admitted that Haku was stronger than Naruto, Sasuke and even himself[1]. Zabuza stated that even if Kakashi defeated him, he wouldn’t be able to beat Haku, also stating that Haku’s skills were superior to his own[3]. Forced a feral KN0 Naruto to evade one of his attacks[4].)

Speed: Supersonic (Fought evenly against Naruto and Sasuke while suppressed. He is able to catch a kunai tossed by Sakura.) | Massively Hypersonic+ (Intercepted Zabuza’s shuriken with his senbon. Reacted to KMC0 Naruto's charge, while low on chakra. As an Edo Tensei, he reacted to and blocked simultaneous attacks from Might Guy and Rock Lee. Defended himself and Zabuza from Sai’s ink birds. Managed to intercept Kakashi’s Raikiri twice.) | Speed of Light when reflecting through ice mirrors (His Demonic Mirroring Ice Crystal technique allows him to reflect through ice mirrors at the speed of light, making it impossible for anyone to counter him.)

Lifting Strength: Class 10 (Can run for a distance while carrying Zabuza and his large sword) | Class M (Stronger than Zabuza and Part I Kakashi)

Striking Strength: City Class (Clashed with Part I Sasuke and overpowered him. Clashed with Part II Lee and Might Guy as an Edo Tensei. Superior to Zabuza and Part I Kakashi, as stated by both parties, of their own admission.)

Durability: City level+ (As an Edo Tensei, he blocked the Konoha Hurricane Whirlwinds from Might Guy and Rock Lee[6]. Tanks Kakashi's Lightning Blade, being bisected by Zabuza's sword instead. Survived a blow from an absolutely feral KN0 Naruto, although he did draw blood[4].) | higher with Ice Rock Dome of Magnificent Nothingness (Ice shield no-sells an attack from Sai’s ink birds[7].)

Stamina: Superhuman (Part I Sasuke implies Haku has an incredible stamina) | Nigh unlimited as an Edo Tensei.

Standard Equipment: Ninjatō, Senbons, Kunai, Shuriken.

Intelligence: Gifted. A prodigy whom despite his young age was raised by Zabuza to be capable of taking down even Jonin's. Thus he also has a decent amount of experience in assassination. Has great observational and analytical abilities with good knowledge of anatomy and acupuncture and can perform one-handed signs. Haku also appears to have knowledge of some animals as he was able to detect the Allied Shinobi Forces' Surprise Attack Division based on the unusual flight pattern of the birds Sai had made. Haku also knew a lot about herbalism, as he often collected plants to use for medical purposes and should know surgery.

Notable Attacks/Techniques:

Sairento Kiringu (Soundless Murder Technique):
This technique is simply a very quiet method of killing an opponent, usually from behind with a blade. Additionally, because the user moves silently, it cannot be defended against, because the attack cannot be anticipated. The user will often slit their opponent's throat, preventing any cry that might give them away.

Last edited:
I don't think that's teleportation. I believe it's like the body flicker (moving super fast in a short burst of speed).

Also, Haku didn't tank the fireball... his mirrors did. Regardless, his Durability is already City Level so their is no reason to change it to a lower level.

Temperature Manipulation seems fine but Barrier Creation is already on his page.

Not sure about flight. It's limited at most but I'll wait for what others think.

For Fog Generation, it doesn't show Haku do it. You should provide a scan that shows Haku was the cause of the fog, otherwise I could easily assume Zabuza used the Hidden Mist Jutsu...

Neutral on Dimensional Storage.

Social Influencing has no evidence.

Neutral on Resistances.

Gifted intelligence is fin since high isn't a rating.

I'm not seeing that as Smoke Manipulation for Haku.

And that's very weak evidence for Social Influencing. Haku didn't do anything to influence that right there.

I guess your right (beside he has air manip which is close to smoke manip), but are the other one's valid enough? Such as AP, Stats and others?

Last edited:
haku_render_3__nxb_ninja_tribes__by_maxiuchiha22_ddv3wrd-pre.png

Why are you suggesting multiple statistics? He's 7-B in base and edo with the only real difference being the abilities gained from being an edo.

I think vector manipulation is a bit out of line, we know he’s just combining ice mirrors with body flickr so should just be speed enhancement like he already has. Rest is good and also he clashed with guy and lee and reacted to their kicks.

@UchihaSlayer96

Would you be willing to evaluate this? I've gone over the abilities but I'm not well versed enough in the series to go over the suggested statistics revision in the OP.

Classification: Human, Ninja, Kekkei Genkai Shinobi, Missing Nin, Edo Tensei Zombie
Sure, this is fine.
Powers and Abilities:

possibly Afterimage Creation (He move so fast that Sasuke and Naruto thought it was Kage no Bunshin Jutsu)
I don't think this is really Afterimage Creation. I think it's just his reflections in the mirrors.
This is obviously fine, but I don't the part about it being able to withstand Sasuke's Fireball is relevant for the P&A section, that's durability.
Perhaps a better justification could be "Using his Demonic Ice Mirrors Jutsu, Haku can create Ice Mirrors, which he can use for various offensive and defensive purposes)
I suppose you could mention the Fireball thing as a potential resistance to heat.
Minor Illusion Creation and Minor Light Manipulation (Can confuse the opponent who has no way of knowing which mirror contains the real one due to his reflections) "Better Explanation"
Sure.
Durability Negation and Sleep Manipulation via Acupuncture (Can disable an opponent by hitting a precise point on the body with a senbon, to cause immediate death or an temporary appearance of such, can also put his opponent on a momentary death state)
I don't think there's any durability negation involved here. Also the "immediate death" thing should probably go. He can just simulate death, not actually cause it.
Temperature Manipulation (Can generate cold air)
Sure.
Weapon Creation and Danmaku via (Thousand Flying Water Needles of Death) "Better Explanation"
Sure.
Portal Creation (His Demonic Crystal Ice Mirrors which serve as a portal, allowing him to freely enter and exit them at will from either side) "Better Explanation"
I don't think he should have PC tbh. PC involves creating openings in space time to cover a large distance between points A and B quickly.
I think this justification could be added to his Ice Manipulation justification or something to better explain how the mirrors work.
Limited Flight via (Ice Mirrors)
Sure.
Wouldn't Immersion be better?
Sure.
possibly Information Analysis (Might possess the Body Elimination Technique)

Supernatural Will (Has an perpetual impulse to protect Zabuza until the very end. Even after getting pounded around by Naruto and Sasuke, he manage to incapacitate Sasuke and can restrain Naruto's attacks despite being low on chakra. Stared down and fought KCM0 Naruto that physically manifested the Nine Tails chakra)
Sure.
Limited Vector Manipulation (With the ice mirror which allows him to exert himself towards another mirror in case of an emergency)
I think this is just Shunshin.
Sure.
Resistance to Ice Manipulation, Fear Manipulation, Madness Manipulation (Type 3) (Should be comparable to Ryougi Kekkei Genkai
You can't assume that he scales like this. Where's the evidence? It also doesn't help that Ryougi himself has no justification.
and Unaffected by Zabuza's aura)
IDK, it's not like Zabuza ever projected his bloodlust towards Haku.

Stats:​

Attack Potency: City Level (Harmed both Sai, Yamato and Omoi while they were in the sky. As an Edo Tensei, he was able to clash with Rock Lee and Might Guy. Kakashi and Naruto both believed that Haku had killed Zabuza[1] when he knocked him out, something that Kakashi’s copied Great Waterfall Jutsu was unable to achieve[2]. Kakashi admitted that Haku was stronger than Naruto, Sasuke and even himself[1]. Zabuza stated that even if Kakashi defeated him, he wouldn’t be able to beat Haku, also stating that Haku’s skills were superior to his own[3]. Forced a feral KN0 Naruto to evade one of his attacks[4].)

Speed: Supersonic (Fought evenly against Naruto and Sasuke while suppressed. He is able to catch a kunai tossed by Sakura.) | Massively Hypersonic+ (Intercepted Zabuza’s shuriken with his senbon. Reacted to KMC0 Naruto's charge, while low on chakra. As an Edo Tensei, he reacted to and blocked simultaneous attacks from Might Guy and Rock Lee. Defended himself and Zabuza from Sai’s ink birds) | Speed of Light when reflecting through ice mirrors (His Demonic Mirroring Ice Crystal technique allows him to reflect through ice mirrors at the speed of light, making it impossible for anyone to counter him. Managed to intercept Kakashi’s Raikiri twice)

Lifting Strength: Class 10 (Can run for a distance while carrying Zabuza and his large sword) | Class M (Stronger than Zabuza and Part I Kakashi)

Striking Strength: City Class (Clashed with Part I Sasuke and overpowered him. Clashed with Part II Lee and Might Guy as an Edo Tensei. Superior to Zabuza and Part I Kakashi, as stated by both parties, of their own admission.)

Durability: City level (As an Edo Tensei, he blocked the Konoha Hurricane Whirlwinds from Might Guy and Rock Lee[6]. Tanks Kakashi's Lightning Blade, being bisected by Zabuza's sword instead. Survived a blow from an absolutely feral KN0 Naruto, although he did draw blood[4].) | far higher with Ice Rock Dome of Magnificent Nothingness (Ice shield no-sells an attack from Sai’s ink birds[7])
I think the current state and justifications work just fine.
Stamina: Superhuman (Part I Sasuke implies Haku has an incredible stamina.)
You got a scan for this?
Standard Equipment: Ninjatō, Senbons, Kunai, Shuriken.

Intelligence: Gifted. A prodigy whom despite his young age was raised by Zabuza to be capable of taking down even Jonin's. Thus he also has a decent amount of experience in assassination. Has great observational and analytical abilities with good knowledge of anatomy and acupuncture and can perform one-handed signs. Haku also appears to have knowledge of some animals as he was able to detect the Allied Shinobi Forces' Surprise Attack Division based on the unusual flight pattern of the birds Sai had made. Haku also knew a lot about herbalism, as he often collected plants to use for medical purposes and should know surgery.
This is fine.

BTW, when you apply this you should only use Imgur links or upload the scans to the wiki.

Last edited:
I don't think he should have PC tbh. PC involves creating openings in space time to cover a large distance between points A and B quickly.
I think this justification could be added to his Ice Manipulation justification or something to better explain how the mirrors work.
Wouldn't Immersion be better?
This power called Catoptric Teleportation would give a clear explanations for that.
You can't assume that he scales like this. Where's the evidence? It also doesn't help that Ryougi himself has no justification.
There was a scan that said shinobi can resist ice technique if they focus on their chakra, still lookling for that.
IDK, it's not like Zabuza ever projected his bloodlust towards Haku.
Haku is stated to be stronger than him. Haku literally "fake kills" Zabuza in the middle of their fight, auras up and all, as Kakashi was planning to kill him next panel, with absolutely no fear in his head. Zabuza use fearhax on Naruto and Sasuke, Yet Part I Naruto profile says he can resist "(Type 3; can face off against the likes of Zabuza and Orochimaru without succumbing to their Aura)" So why can't he have the same or is this some error? Kakashi use it without going bloodlust on Sasuke after he copied it from Zabuza.
You got a scan for this?
(Shown Here)

Last edited:
This power called Catoptric Teleportation would give a clear explanations for that.
It would be perfect for Haku, but unfortunately it's not one of our wiki's P&A.
There was a scan that said shinobi can resist ice technique if they focus on their chakra, still lookling for that.
Yes, I know the one you're talking about.
That would need to be accepted in another CRT, as it affects most Shinobi.
Haku is stated to be stronger than him. Haku literally "fake kills" Zabuza in the middle of their fight, auras up and all, as Kakashi was planning to kill him next panel, with absolutely no fear in his head. Zabuza use fearhax on Naruto and Sasuke, Yet Part I Naruto profile says he can resist "(Type 3; can face off against the likes of Zabuza and Orochimaru without succumbing to their Aura)" So why can't he have the same or is this some error? Kakashi use it without going bloodlust on Sasuke after he copied it from Zabuza.
Uhh, yeah, about that.
I'm not really sure why Kakashi even has that. It was clearly just Zabuza that was making Sasuke and the others shit their pants, not Kakashi.

As for Haku resisting Zabuza's, idk about that either. He wasn't ever in his range when he used it as far as I can tell.
Link doesn't work for me.

It would be perfect for Haku, but unfortunately it's not one of our wiki's P&A.
Yeah that the point of that justu it's a variation of PC. There was already a discussion for that >>> https://vsbattles.com/threads/appearing-inside-mirrors.71370/ I also added "possibly Immersion next to Light manpi"
Uhh, yeah, about that.
I'm not really sure why Kakashi even has that. It was clearly just Zabuza that was making Sasuke and the others shit their pants, not Kakashi.

As for Haku resisting Zabuza's, idk about that either. He wasn't ever in his range when he used it as far as I can tell.

Link doesn't work for me.
Zabuza can use his fearhax on Naruto and Sasuke without his aura yet when he activate fear aura on and someone close to him, then somebody would take affect but not Haku, Kakashi and unknowably Naruto (on his key).

Last edited:
Do not bump until at least 24 hours have passed since the last post.

Speed of Light when reflecting through ice mirrors (His Demonic Mirroring Ice Crystal technique allows him to reflect through ice mirrors at the speed of light, making it impossible for anyone to counter him. Managed to intercept Kakashi’s Raikiri twice)
Why do we use scaling to a version of a character that's explicitly not soL at this point in time as evidence of a far superior rating of speed again?

Portal Creation (His Demonic Crystal Ice Mirrors which serve as a portal, allowing him to freely enter and exit them at will from either side)
Disagree, pretty sure space/time must be shown to be affected for this ability to be used, or for it to be called an actual portal.

Immersion is the closest ability we have to explain it, though clearly that's not entirely descriptive of it either.

Or just put it with dimensional storage.

Resistance to Fear Manipulation and Madness Manipulation (Type 3) (Is unaffected by Zabuza's aura)

Why do you assume Haku was targeted by this? I'm gonna disagree on this as well.

Everything else seems fine with a glance.

Why do we use scaling to a version of a character that's explicitly not soL at this point in time as evidence of a far superior rating of speed again?
It was explicitly stated that with the ice mirror he can reflect at light speed.
Disagree, pretty sure space/time must be shown to be affected for this ability to be used, or for it to be called an actual portal.

Immersion is the closest ability we have to explain it, though clearly that's not entirely descriptive of it either.

Or just put it with dimensional storage.
That's fine by me.
Why do you assume Haku was targeted by this? I'm gonna disagree on this as well.

Everything else seems fine with a glance.
Considering both Naruto and Kakashi have those resistance, then they should also not have it.

Last edited:
I know. I meant him intercepting Kakashi's Raikiri is not a supporting feat for that speed rating. It should be removed as a reasoning.
Considering both Naruto and Kakashi have those resistance, then they should also not have it.
That's not an argument though. Context is important and I see no evidence that Haku was effected by it enough to be given a resistance statistic off of it in this case.

I know. I meant him intercepting Kakashi's Raikiri is not a supporting feat for that speed rating. It should be removed as a reasoning.
IDK, I suppose it can go at the Massively Hypersonic+ speed rating... (War arc Kakashi was much faster than his Part I counterpart)

That's not an argument though. Context is important and I see no evidence that Haku was effected by it enough to be given a resistance statistic off of it in this case.

Fair enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back