• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Gyro's Match Finder

GyroNutz

VS Battles
Administrator
And no, this isn't dating on VSBW

Do you ever feel like making a match with a certain character but hardly know any other characters in the same tier? Well, this thread should help you out! My aim is to compile a list of characters from each sub-tier that would make for an interesting match so that you're never stuck for ideas for vsmatches! Note that this isn't the place to promote your own vs matches; those go here.

10-C:

10-B:

10-A:

9-C:

James Bond
9-B:

Meat Boy | Dr. Fetus | Skulduggery Pleasant | Bandage Girl | James Bond | Chantel Dubois | Gasto

9-A:

Yokai (Big Hero 6) | Molstrom

8-C:

High 8-C:

Banjo & Kazooie | Gruntilda | Tai Lung | Po (Kung Fu Panda) | Mumbo Jumbo
8-B:

Kai the Collector | Master Oogway
8-A:

Low 7-C:

7-C:

Wither | Ender Drago | Molstrom | Toriel | Makoto Nanaya

High 7-C:

Low 7-B:

Quote | Curly Brace | Brainstorm
7-B:

Crash Bandicoot characters
7-A:

Vilgax | Four Arms
High 7-A:

6-C:

Kid Icarus characters
High 6-C:

Most non-legendary Pokemo | Tornado of Terror
Low 6-B:

6-B:

Mr. Nutz characters
High 6-B:

6-A:

High 6-A:

Jirachi | Modern Sonic characters
5-C:

Wither Storm
Low 5-B:

Classic Mega Man characters
5-B:

Zygarde | Rayquaza | Classic Mega Man characters
5-A:

Lord Fuse
High 5-A:

Starfy | Old Man Lobber | Sephiroth (Final Fantasy) | Cloud Strife (Final Fantasy)
Low 4-C:

4-C:

High 4-C:

Base Mario characters
4-B:

Sephiroth (Final Fantasy) | Cloud Strife (Final Fantasy)
4-A:

3-C:

Mario | Yoshi | Luigi | Bowser
3-B:

Bender
3-A:

Hit | Bender
High 3-A:

Low 2-C:

Lord of Games | Master Hand | Tabuu | Rosalina | Crazy Hand
2-C:

Doctor Strange (Classic) | Darkrai | Cresselia | Lord of Games | Flowey
2-B:

Darkrai | Cresselia | Demigra | Flowey
2-A:

Lavos | Archie Comic characters
High 2-A:

Lavos
Try not to suggest overpowered characters (like Reinhard for his tiers), overly popular characters (like Son Goku) or characters with barren profiles. Suggesting a character from a popular verse is fine. I will add to this list when I can, including adding the sections for tier 1 etc.

Oh, cool! I like this idea. Glad someone finally put in the effort to do that.

Right off the top of my head, I think I kinda wanna see a fight with either Toriel (People seem to use everyone from Undertale except her) or Chantel Dubois. (I personally made a fight with her, and I really liked it, so I hope more can be done.)

Also, just because, I'd like to see a good fight with Molstrom to promote the new verse I'm working on.

Back