• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Guts vs. Gon (Hiatus X Hiatus)

So Gon can one-shot with JJK: Rock but that won't happen with Berserker Guts. Even if Guts let Gon do that IDK the Berserker Armor won't let Guts still fighting.

At first I thought it wasn't neccesary equalize speed but apparently Guts is 11x faster so he'll blitz.

Anyway Guts has the range and stamina advantage but IDK who has the AP advantage so I'll wait to someone else to clarify that.

The funny thing is that Gon could grab and use the Dragon Slayer more easily than Guts but I don't remember if Gon leads to the opponent's weapon in-character.

Not voting yet.

I'm pretty sure base Guts is baseline 8-B, and BA Guts can stomp opponents that he previously had a hard time with.

Gon scales to 12 tons. So I guess Guts has the AP advantage.

Back