• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
(Thank God it's only the 3rd Key for Guts, cuz 4th key basically near-stomps)

Guys, i need clarification because I looked at the calc Guts scales to for Durability, and it's either base-line 8-B or 20 tons. Confused. I'm going to assume Baseline for now--cuz if it IS 20 tons, it might not exactly be a fair fight for Buggy.

Okay, it appears to be that he took a 9.66 Ton of tnt attack (and wasn't all that hurt by it. Should be High 8-C, but considering a small bit of the feat was not seen, base-line 8-B is understandable--so technically 11 Tons). Buggy is scaled from tanking his own Buggy Ball (the value halved) so he has 6.777 in comparison to Guts' 11... Nearly double.

I suspect that Guts will cut down Buggy, but Buggy will pull the trick he used on Zoro to back-stab Guts, injuring him. However, Guts is a beast in endurance, and after realizing that his blade is no good, he will use his cannon, his sword as a blunt tool, and his multitude of weapons (explosives, arrows, etc) until he finds the most useful tool.

Buggy however will not be helpless, he will respond in kind with his DF and multiple hidden weapons. Even if he managed to use the Buggy Ball, it would only serve to hurt Guts a bit, and not take him out of the fight.

I feel like the battle will not be a short one, but over some time, Guts will prevail and slam Buggy to the ground after sustaining some injury due to Buggy's ingenuity.

Guts is way more skilled and is stronger, Buggy immunity to slashing attacks doesn't will help so much. Going with Guts.

Yeah. You can't just vote "Buggy" then expect it to be counted when you made no argument in favor of him.

So yes, it's done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back