• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Guts vs an 8 year old

Vampire loli. Has plenty of more esoteric abilities (though not quite on the level of hax imo) to bank on, and Guts has little experience fighting weird supernatural entities in his 9-A key

Vampire loli essentially FRA. A few helpful but not broken abilities like duplication/darkness manipulation/body control/healing could tilt things in her favor.

Would it be a necro to continue arguing here? The fight is still fair.

That being said 0.20 tons > way above being 0.04 tons.Shinobu has her manuervability such as turning into fog/shadows at will.Turning into fire,making an equally as power double and her regen.

She likely still wins even today.

Guts is unimaginably above 0.04 tons. Like, so much above that feat it hurts. With Dragonslayer he already one shots beings comparable to Apostle Form Wyald, and Wyald did the 0.04 tons feat incredibly casually, in his base form. Apostle Form is immensely above his base form. So 0.04 tons is a joke to Black Swordsman Guts.

Guts can attack elemental intangibility (scan on his profile, when he has sliced Ganishka in half).

Guts can attack elemental intangibility (scan on his profile, when he has sliced Ganishka in half).
Shadows is a bit different though.I don’t think that would count as elemental intangiblity.

That being said.Shinobu could start the fight by jumping out of the shadows to ambush guts and energy drain him to soften him up to more attacks by draining his stamina a bit.Guts has good stamina,so he could likely resist for a bit.However it’s considerably higher than a Meddlecats energy drain,which can KO a human in seconds with it.

Not to mention a double who would be poking around him while all of this is happening.

Energy draining Guts

Lol that won't do shit. Just see what stamina feats he has. It's his main thing. Also she's not ambushing him, he has really REALLY keen senses.

She can possibly knock the sword away by turning her arms into branches and striking Gut’s fists.

With her weak lifting strength? Never

Lol that won't do shit. Just see what stamina feats he has. It's his main thing. Also she's not ambushing him, he has really REALLY keen senses.

With her weak lifting strength? Never
I mean his first stamina key could be weakened by it,not by a lot tho lol.

You don’t have to have higher LS to knock a weapon away.Shinobu could pierce the hands of Guts and make him drop it with her higher AP.

Fair on the sneaking up thing,however two doubles who are 5x(less because of how laughablely he is above that) are going to be smacking him around a lot.Especially with moving within the shadows.

Yeah with updated info, I'd have to say Guts would probably take it more times than not cause of Probability Manip and ungodly stamina

She can do that if she has combat prowess and capability of Guts. But I doubt it.
I understand guts is pretty skilled.However Shinobu has her fair share of skill to.She murdered plenty of apparitions in her era of being Kiss-shot and has some ungodly accuracy with projectiles.

I would also like to mention telekinesis too.She has the higher AP,so it could be of use.

That's like, nothing compared to Guts though. Guts does the same every single day he's alive.

You need higher lifting strength for telekinesis to work. Guts is the stronger one in that aspect. Telekinesis won't work.

Literally shaking and crying on how sad Shinobu’s LS is.When even Guts with superhuman LS can out wrestle you.

I would also like to bring up Shinobu’s weight manip.She can make herself weightless and get more mobility because of that.Depending on where the fight is being held,she can walk on walls/ceilings.Giving her more options to stomp Guts in.

Guts' lifting strength will get revised. He will get a rating around Class 25 to Class 50 I think.

Not a problem to just keep track of her and dodge.

Reminder that Shinobu Oshino doesn't have telekinesis, only her older Kiss-shot form does.

It's nothing too ridiculous for someone like Guts. He has been in far more troublesome situations, like Jill charging at him with overwhelming speed, deafening and making him less capable in combat. And he still dominated her. So two shadows at once, not very hard.

tbf those two shadows are 5x Stronger in AP (less since Guts is way above that but still).Shinobu is above the 0.20 feat.

They could just poke the sword out of Gut’s hand and make him drop it.Taking him on hand to hand would be easier for them.Since the Dragonslayer isn’t their to neg their regen.

If they are not even skilled enough to hit him (believe it or not, Guts is NOT a tank, he's very evasive)

No they can't. It's a lifting strength thing. Even if they could, he could immediately just pick it up again, and they don't even have the LS to pick up the sword and steal it.

No they can't. It's a lifting strength thing. Even if they could, he could immediately just pick it up again, and they don't even have the LS to pick up the sword and steal it.
I was saying the branches could just pierce through the hands themselves.Not actually rip the sword away from him.Fair on that point,but they could just make sure he won’t be able to pick it up again.

they are not even skilled enough to hit him (believe it or not, Guts is NOT a tank, he's very evasive)
Fair-ish.Shinobu has a decent amount of skill in combat.She should be comparable to other vampire hunters who take on apparitions equally as powerful as them.

I was saying the branches could just pierce through the hands themselves.Not actually rip the sword away from him.Fair on that point,but they could just make sure he won’t be able to pick it up again.

Worth to note that his pain tolerance would make him feel barely anything and still keep going. Piercing through his hand would do nothing, he cut off his own arm during Eclipse and didn't flinch.

Fair-ish.Shinobu has a decent amount of skill in combat.She should be comparable to other vampire hunters who take on apparitions equally as powerful as them.

It's not exactly what I'm talking about. Guts has shown much greater use of cunning, tactical mind, combat prowess and analytics in a fight. Believe it or not, he's not what he looks like at first sight, he has a full grown man-sized sword but is not a simple berserker that just cleaves and tears through anything he sees. Not implying you said that, but Guts is very likely to "outskill", comparing his feats to the feats I see on her side.

Worth to note that his pain tolerance would make him feel barely anything and still keep going. Piercing through his hand would do nothing, he cut off his own arm during Eclipse and didn't flinch.
His pain tolerance does help.But if he can’t physically move his hands anymore he is essentially crippled.The skill would be mute if he can’t use his hands to begin with.

Oh right,his 9-A key is after the eclipse.

I guess Shinobu could try destroying the steel hand.It should be slightly higher than his dura (<<<0.04 tons).So it might be possible to at least rip the other one beyond functioning.

And he can fight while his entire body is destroyed and covered in wounds.
That sounds like immortality type 2 tbh.I’m surprised he doesn’t have it.

Not until she gets sliced in half. Guts isn't stupid, he can guard himself with his sword that she can't damage.

He does have Immortality Type 2, only in Berserker Armor though.

Back