• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
His sword is 40 tons. Don't remember completely, but iirc Grunbeld damaged Dragonslayer when he beat down regular guts, but Guts started overwhelming him with the Berserker armor, which is the implied key due to OP not specifying, so I guess he would just be that. That is too high a gap, unless I'm missing something for Akame's durability negation.

Apparently there are 3 different results for the calc I'm thinking of and none of them seem to have been definitively accepted.

I'd also have no idea what his AP is here, I just know he scaled to the Dragonslayer's durability with the armor. Berserker Armor doesn't amp his strength, just disables natural limitations that prevent you from hurting yourself by overexerting your muscles, so he shouldn't be too much lower, I would think.

Dragonslayer restrictions mean the match can't be added.

@Wok Me thinks I should make a thread for this? Less you'd be willing to make it

The berserker armor is another key. That can be restricted. Dragonslayer is just his sword.

I would do it myself, but don't have time to make CRTs rn. In like 10 mins I gotta go type up 2 essays.

Berserker armor may make things better, sure Gut's is slower, but it also proteccs from mursame, and she'd prolly be forced to pull another wave.

Yeah, it would prolly be a very clos fight. Guts is slower but has better defense and can slump her, while Akame has speed an can oneshot but has to get past berserker armor, probably the same way she did with wave, to get the Chance to cut.

Tbh I'd prolly have a really hard time deciding on who would be the winner

No one exaggerated the as AP difference

Then again, with all the unaccepted calcs it's hard to tell what Guts AP is

Wokistan said:
His sword is 40 tons. Don't remember completely, but iirc Grunbeld damaged Dragonslayer when he beat down regular guts, but Guts started overwhelming him with the Berserker armor, which is the implied key due to OP not specifying, so I guess he would just be that. That is too high a gap, unless I'm missing something for Akame's durability negation.

Ehhh I'll vote akame, she can just do the same thing she did to wave, Guts ain't touching her and he'll die when Akame breaks through a piece of his armor and land a hit.

The OP states High 8C and 8B

So those

Also. Again, we aren't even fully sure if Guts's AP so we really can't tell how the match goes

She dodges? Or just sidesteps it?

We can't even properly tell this match thanks to Guys not having an exact calc

It's a surprise cannon shot but yeah regardless that's still not enough of a win reason. Although I'd argue for days that he's got the skill advantage.

Back